• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there i need all of those starters u just said my fc is:3652 3407 1620
    and what should i give u for them?
    how about a shiny camerupt ut
    I probably will get it. I still need to get Firered and Emerald. though I can transfer the orginal 150 that I have in leafgreen.
    Sure we can do that. I'm not sure what their movesets are right now. I haven't really checked. I got Riolu that hatched from the egg. I'll do him next after I'm done with the starters or maybe earlier who knows. right now I'm doing Kanto starters.
    ooh nice i lived in manila for about a year a while ago
    and i love all the dishes you just named ^.^ no balut? i love balut lol
    and lechon we eat lechon a lot here at the filipino restaurant lol
    I'm buying diamond. That chaining works by beating a certain wild pokemon in a row. and seing that many you have to beat them and can't run away. Apparently it is used for shinies and such. I like I seen and defeated 8 pichus in a row. I'm not that great at it. It took me a while to figure out. I'm not really doing that righ now. I'm breeding so far I breeded 32 pokemon.
    Nothing I'd really be doing anyway.I pretty much capture a random pokemon and raise the one I caught.

Chaining is pretty difficult too I was able to get 8 pichi and 6 staravia. Don't know how others get 40 or higher.

I also got the pokedex entry for Garchomp,Milotic, and Spiritomb.
    Right now the only pokedex entry I need for is Dialga(I have at as seen), just not caught) since I don't have diamond, I'll get it eventually. SO I'll probably get it then.
    Not really. I probably don't know what ev training is. is it something about getting certain natures of pokemon. I don't really care about the natures. or is that IV?

So far all the pokemon that hatched are male. I've done eevee,totodile,chikorita, piplup, and now I'm waiting for my cyndaquil eggs to hatch. My Ditto I left at the day care is now almost level 50.
    I'm breeding jotho starters I got from colleseum. then I'll transfer Kanto and Hoenn starters and do them next. I got a lot of eevee now doing that. I got 11 Eevees, 2 piplups, 4 totodiles today. I pretty much go to sunnyshore city and ride my bike in cirlces. I evolved two of my eevees one into Glaceon and the other into Leafeon. Now to raise them up to high levels. I might go look for Rioulo( however its spelled) and breed them to.
    No, it´s not a problem
    :p

I´ll still breed them
    I think 2morrow, after I calculate my Scyther IVs
    =P

I really hope Friday my new router is already in here
    =D
    Well, are u able to trade now?
    I thought u were gonna be able just on Friday
    =o
    So, I still didnt breed
    =o
    If u wanna I can do it, now

Hey, if we try to get on, I´ll maybe take a long time depending on the mood of my router
    XD
    My new one will be arriving til the end of the week
    =P
    I migrated 12 pokemon already I got to go to pal-park before I beat the Elite 4. Then I beat them with my leafgreen team which was
    1. Vulpix
    2. Ninetales
    3. Raichu
    4. Girafarig
    5. Sharpedo
    6. Empoleon

The sixth pokemon I transfered was a ditto.
    Today altered the games clock and transferd more pokemon
    1. espeon
    2. Umbreon
    3. Chikorita
    4. Totodile
    5. Cyndaquil
    6. Mew( hacked, weird thing is it never obeyed orders in leafgreen and it does now. maybe I'll keep it and see.)

I might alter the clock again.
    I have 8 badges. I'm raising the Gibble you gave me to garchomp only 8 levels to go. Then I'll have all 150 registered as seen in my pokedex. My play time is almost 77:00.
    I had the game only 7 days.
    Hi, do you still want to get a Feebas?
    I can give it for free. What name do you want for it?
    Ok
    Thanks a lot for saving this Gible for me
    And the berries I got are:
    Micle and Jaboca
    =D

Ok, thanks a lot
    And I´ll be on here next weekend
    And a good new, with my new router, this means no error and more efficience
    xD
    Wow, u got all of them!!
    Thanks, when can u get on?
    A lot of thanks, I was looking for them really
    =D

XD
    I thought u were gonna be at contests
    XD

Ok, I have all of them, do u have any other good IVd pokémon?
    I wanna this Gible
    =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…