• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Sonic Boom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They all have different aliases don't they? Kojiro was Habunake before his permaban and I think Luigi The Breloom is Metarobo.

And damn I've been inactive these last few days *starts posting again*
    Yup, your right about the Ringer competition.

It would be cool. Maybe if they make a Breeder Competition, he could enter and be Brock/____'s rival.
    1) Edit'd.

2) The attack changes depending on your damage taken, from what I remember.

3) Edit'd as well. Dunno about the smaller range though; that's comparing an FS to a PokeBall.

Well, I was twelve two years ago, so...yeah. I didn't really know what sense was way back then. :B

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be decent at least. Your Tails one was. I'd make a Knuckles moveset, but my only knowledge of him is that he glides and punches. xP
    Yea, it was, Pokemon Ringer? Something like that. And Taillow evolved into Sweelow to beat Dustox.

Hmm... An Orienteering Comeptition... That would explain how they always know were Ash is...
    1) I should edit to mention that.

2) Attacks characters can perform directly from hanging on a ledge.

3) Yeah, or have the same effect as Raikou in Melee, only a bit stronger.

I'll go edit.

And as for Knuckles, I'd like to see a moveset for him. I supported him once.

...In fact, when I was younger, only two years ago, actually, I supported characters like Feraligatr and Arcanine. And just recently I supported Crocomire. xP

This forum taught me sense before the flamers could chase me away for admitting to supporting those characters, though vets to the SSB4 thread will likely remember when I supported Crocomire. xB
    Honestly, it was. xD

I never truly thought the writers would let her go b/c she's the 'villain'. But now my hope is restored.

<does a little dance>

Maybe they'll have James do Gyms or something next Gen... Nah.
    Yep, dunno how else you'd know, besides going in and checking. xD

Posted a Ridley moveset, in case you want to check that out.
    Indeed...even though I like Riolu and Lucario...he doesn't have to say it in EVERY speculation thread...he's gonna get us soon. XP
    Really? A lot of people's internal batterie are breaking. Mine broke three or four year ago. I got a new Gold, though.

Really? Wow. I'm gonna have to find one.
    In the videos he's sitting on chair staring at the camera and starts babbling at it. It's eeriely like a terroist tape. He's Pokeria over there IIRC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…