• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow, can l see an example of a broken signature? And also, you can work in my shop f you want, when it opens, you dont have to be in my clan for it, even though its the official for the clan
    Okay, just one last question before you leave. Post the time you have on your clock so I can know the difference if you can. It's okay if you don't, but I had one person who wa hours off of myclock.
    It's a good show, trust me. The other anime you should check out is called Ouran High School Host Club. A very smart young boy is taken into a very, VERY expensive academy, and while there, he goes to the Music Room, which, to his surprise, is a Host Club for women. The goal of the Host Club is to make every woman happy, no matter what. He accidentally breaks a vase, which he learns was worth over 800 million yen, or 1 million dollars. In payment, he works as one of the guys in the Host Club. There's a secret about him, though, which could change Tamaki, the Host Club leader's view of him. It's a VERY VERY funny comedy that you would love, I promise. If anything, you should go see the first episode of that right now! BTW, it's only 20 episodes long, so it will go by quick, but the memories will always be there.
    Well, one or twoof them that I know are actually very fun to watch and aren't wacky too much. Aside from Pokemon, there's Full Metal Alchemist. It's about two brothers who tried to bring their mother back after she was killed with alchemy, but it goes horribly wrong. The younger brother lost his body and the older one lost his leg. The older then rescued his brother's soul and sealed it in a suit of armor, since that was the only thing available at the time. He lost an arm because of tat as well. So they go on a quest to find the Philosopher's Stone, a magical stone that is said to create anything out of nothing, so they could get their original bodies back, etc. It's a very well amdeshow, and only about 50 episodes long.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…