• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, and it was actually pointed out to me by my youngest brother!

And I just realized how similar the Team Magma emblem looks to the letter Omega!

You're right, this is going to be amazing!
    I think I could do a battle in HGSS. I've certainly got Pokémon to choose from there. I think we should plan to do that Saturday, and if I'm ready on XY as well, then we can do both!

Want to hear an idea I think is cool?
    I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, and sadly, for not getting around to doing much breeding. Part of this was caused by the fact that the team I used in the main game was either lame (though I might use a few of those to battle you) or not suitable for Standard play (since I used Lucario and Xerneas). I think I can get a somewhat workable team ready pretty soon. Should we tentatively choose Saturday for this battle?
    Well, that sounds great! ... Except I haven't actually gotten around to training many Pokemon yet. I kinda took my time going through the main game a second time.

But, I'm working on some breeding right now. So, I guess I should ask so as to choose my breeding projects as carefully as possible...you want to do Standard matches? (It's kind of funny that I just posted to ask a question about something about Serebii's listing of these rules that had me confused.)
    It's good to see you on here again! Yes, it has been a while, and the Pokémon world has seen a lot of cool new stuff happen since we last conversed. Believe it or not, I didn't do anywhere near as much battling in the 5th generation as I thought I would. But because of the new breeding mechanics in X/Y, I'm really thinking of getting a whole bunch of strong, battle-ready Pokémon this generation.

How about you?
    Well, I've been waiting at the station for an hour and a half now, and you haven't run over me so...?

Actually, I've never thought about it that way before.
    I'll meet you at the station closest to your house in 1 hour. Let's get this over with, I guess.

asdfghgfdgdfbghtgrbn4
    Well something life-threatening could happen to me if you'd like. Take your pick: hit by a train, jumped off a cliff, getting chased by raging bulls...

Yes it was quite eventful, and I've been pretty busy ajksdfhkua4ytorhik.
    Yeah it has been quite a while hahaha :p Glad to hear you're alright, though. (Y)

Mhm, I've been pretty good myself, nothing major has happened lately in my life though. akjsdfghkauhsdf
    Thanks, and I hope you have a Happiny New Year~

It's nice to see you again, Indragon! How's life been treating you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…