• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Musapion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Idiot ball" - I like that one, lololol. Lately, he hasn't been so bad, but I swear, if he drops again if there is another season after this (not sure though... this actually seems like a suitable ending point for the anime, though I doubt it will actually stop... o.e), I'm leaving the anime; because it does my head in. >.<

I used to support Negai... but it got boring REAL quick. Though I best friend ship them, so that's ok~ xD Oh, Rocketshipping? I like that too. Even right back from the start, they've been awesomely cute together. I also like Contest, Peal and Ikari - my friend tried his best to convert me 100%, though there's still a soft spot for Ikari there~ ;)
    I'm so so SO sorry that I didn't reply for so long! I've been SO bogged down by course-work it's unreal. Sorry! ;~;

It was the same with me, but now I actually despise it... they just, in my opinion, don't compliment each other well, and I know some people feel differently, but that's just how I personally feel about it. I strongly dislike the ship itself. ^^;

Dento certainly is a strange one... but he's alright; better than this dumbie-version of Ash we have in this saga... though he's getting better again now. :)
    Yup! ^^ I'm sure you will everyone there is really nice trust me. :)

No problem from one WS shipper to another am I right? ;D
    No problem! :D I was new there around this time last year. xDD Not that it matters but still xD

Thanks and the episode is from BW 10 at the Battle Club :p
    I know you reviewed my story - Welcome to the Internet - some months ago, but I haven't had the opportunity yet to thank you for that. I'm very glad you enjoyed my story and you spent the time to read and critique my fic. :)
    I never got around to replying to your review for Maternal Instinct, did I?

Seeing as it's probably a bit late to do so now, I'll just say here that it was an awesome review, so thanks a lot for taking the time to do that for me.

Thanks also for the nomination. It's nice to see Maternal Instinct get some attention, even if I'm never going to win that particular award because purple_drake's one-shot was way better than mine. =D
    (Thank you, I like yours too. :D)

Yeah...but I get the feeling it was somewhere specific. Maybe I was in the Rocketshipping thread for a while. I don't remember...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…