• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dude,not just a shiny budew,but the first random encounter shiny i ever found.all the other ones i got from trades or my only shiny i have caut was the red gyriados. i did not use the pokeradar
    OH MY FREAKING GOD.TODAY I TRANSFERED ALL MY POKEMON FRON DIAMOND TO WHITE AND RESTARTED MY GAME.(i got frustrated on the e4,(stupid,retarted aron) cus my flipin tortara wouldent co-operate with me) i chose piplup and all is well until I GO JUST NORTH OF JUBILIVE CITY AND I WAS JUST ABOUT TO LEAVE WHEN I THOUT I COULD USE A SHINX SO I FIGHT ONE AND MAKE IT FAINT SO I RUN IN A AREA AND A BUDEW APEARS.BUT KEEP READING I AM NOT DONE,SO I LOOK AT IT THEN I THOGHT WHAT THE FREAK??? IT IS LIME GREEN AND ITS FRILL ON ITS HIPS IS not green,ITS PINK!?!? I THOUGHT I WAS ON CRACK AND IT WAS A MIRASHE (when people lost at sea think thay see land) UNTIL IT GAVE OF THE TRADINOL -************* then whith out thinking,i chucked a pokeball at it and I CAUT IT. oh by the btw,instead of that shiny dialga for shiny giritina,i can give you my luxray,uxie,azelf, dialga, tortara you name it.
    OK I would have to wait till I get on my computer. if you don't mind can I have your fc for black or white mine is on my sig
    Yea it's been awhile since I've been here but I have black now and I want to get involved in more things from the site: D
    hey there Darth I know I'm suppose to do the application in the forums but at the moment I'm on a cell phone and can't cut and paste.
    I've been playing Pokemon since emerald came out. I had diamond but my ds got stolen with diamond inside. i felt like crying because I had some legendary Pokemon on it. I just got black a few days ago. i would like to join your clan my name is Garemon my favorite pokemon is umbreon please get back to me I would proudly be part of your clan.: D
    Well, I wanted to create a really funny and obnoxious thread, but also full of pervy things. I'm pretty sure if you're over 12 yes old right now, you'd have had at least 1 pervy thing you have seen, done, heard of, thought of, or said.
    C'mon, don't lie :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…