• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man...!!! You just sew my profile pic yet!!! :O But yeah, didn't tell ya that and I think graigs mask is the coolest mask of all the 9 masks of the band. I LOVE SlipKnoT, it's amazing music, REALLY!!!
    So yeah... See ya!!! ;)
    Hey man, I still listen all the time to slipknot, so it's a great band, thank you again. :D
    Hey bro, this night I've checked a lot of slipknot musics, there all are good and I love them and btw check out my profile picture. You would like it. :p
    Yeah, thanks again btw. And I know Master of Puppits almost a year. I like the intro but the rest of the song I don't really like.
    See ya!!! :D
    WOW WOW AND AGAIN WOW!!! Just listed to slipknot for the first time.
    THIS MUSIC UNBELEAVABLE GOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUS WOW!!!! :D
    I THANK YOU REALLY MUCH MAN!!!! Thanks, it's awsome. slipknot- psychosocial. Gonna listen this all night. :D
    Thanks and see ya!!! :p
    What!!! :D You like to metal!!! :D That's AMAZING man. :D
    Didn't knew slipknot yet, but the bands I like and I know: Drowning Pool, Disturbed, system of a dow, ozzy osbourne, metallica (cyanide), megadeth, Nirvana, Artic monkeys (Brainstorm), ...
    So that's what I like and is my genre. :D
    Cool that I met you and that you are in my clan. :D
    Hello fellow brother. I'm also a BurningEarth member. If you need some help, tell me.
    And are you a metal fan, cause I am.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…