• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I thought you hated just about everyone.
    I guess you're like BCVM22, where you just appear jerkish to prove people wrong then?
    You might have to explain that to me.

Yeah, I just put some old joke in my sig, but I think it works fine. It's partially in tribute to someone who is on the forums. Can you guess who?
    ----------
    I'm pretty sure at least a majority said the game didn't compare to discussing the news.
    ----------
    Revisionist history! Next you're gonna try and convince me the Confederacy won the war.

----------
    RedStarWarrior would probably be more than happy to lock that garbage.
    ----------
    You wrote it up. All you, flawghwards or whatever your fricking name is.
    ----------
    even though we all unanimously agreed that the DOJO!! was more fun than the game
    ----------
    Revisionist history. You and, like, three others "unanimously agreed" that.

ND is under semi-new management. Think one of the mods would agree to lock the thread until there's more to discuss on the back of a well thought out plea for sanity?
    I'm not going to claim anything inane like "I missed those days", but it's easier to engage in those debates when the opponent doesn't just break down and start crying for his parents and wishng death upon you after two rebuttals.
    ----------
    There's no fun in a paper-thin argument, especially when the offender can't even address the topic most of the time.
    ----------
    That's the "problem", if problem it is, isn't it? That instead of even trying to defend some of these talking points, they skip straight to the throwing a tantrum phase.
    I'm going to so, so terribly regret saying this, but does it seem like the Smash trolls this go-around just aren't anywhere near the standard of the batch from last time?
    Dammit flawghwards or whatever your fricking name is, Just stop sticking your finger out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…