• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yes, but not until at least Monday, since it's late tonight and I'll be very busy tomorrow, opening presents, going to church, my grandparents, etc.
    I haven't been around in a while, sorry. If you still want me to review your oneshot (or any of your fics; they look good), drop me a VM and I'd be glad to do so.
    I'm sorry that I didn't review your fic 2 years ago, when you asked me to, but do you still want me to? Also, I can't find the Reviewers Thread, or your fic (I have slow internet), so links would be appreciated.
    All right. I know how that goes. But nice to hear from you.

Although your character is in a situation where he might be killed. Are you all right with this, or should I just make him vanish after the next big scene instead?
    Hi. you around? I'm dropping people who haven't posted in the Divine RPG in October, so if you don't reply soon, Leo's getting chopped.
    And now we got a chance to RP together <8D Yayshness!

Which links would you like? Just the Team Dark one? I CAN'T RECALL ANY OTHER RP WHERE WE WERE TOGETHER WHAT IS THIS.
    Sorry, but going by the rules of the review thread I'll review one of your stories in exchange. Choose which one!
    OH GOOD THEN!

Good luck finding it, I was only able to find it because... I think I've never unsubscribed to anything. So uh. Lots of threads from ancient times there. I can give you links if you want to. It was great to read old posts again, even if my eyes bled until I kept repeating "Why, self, WHY?" in my sleep. For days.

Yeah, I roleplay! I'm in... five RPs right now, I think. All here, of course! Do you? Ffff it'd be awesome to roleplay together again 8D!
    Eju? You're still here? =O OMG.

You probably don't remember me, but I was reading through some old RPGs (Rise of Team Dark, you remember? I was the n00b who burnt Celadon. Or Cerulean. I don't... really remember, but burning happened), and decided to see if any of the people I knew back then are still here.

So HI 8D
    Sorry. I'm actually not going to use it and I already notified BA. It's a great idea though, and I hope another author adopts it soon.
    Hi. I just wanted to let you know that I adopted your idea from the Fan Fiction Idea Adoption thread and I am working on it now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…