• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL! nother chellochello fusion! I =t's happitina!
    Lol, he doesn't survive in the end XD
    Try this. Only 9 seconds long, but replay it a few times and it gets even more funny:poor Kitty
    Lol, though I agree with the top comment that those things were overused a little.

Here's another thing for the AGK:Singing
    But first, listen to the original here:Yo!
    I'll tell you about her if you want.
    Yeah, I meant the Don-Tournament.

I love his expresion at the face XD
    Lady: I want pickles, and sweet sauce, all over my body. 0.o ...Meh, I'd still hit that XD

Try this one. Short, but hilarious. Modern Sonic Meets Classic Sonic
    Internet Explorer cannot display the web page

...morons -_-

Yeah, I've enjoyed all the episodes too. I can't wait for the ones that start the big battle competition (I think that's what it is).
    Well, I can't exactly say for sure, since there hasn't been a lot, but if I had to choose, I'd say the one at the Litwick Mansion. Litwick are cute and cool, but it was funny when Cilan said he had an explanation for everything, then just ran in terror when the statue fell to his side. Plus, the part where they were at the portal to the other world was epic to me.
    Yeah, I remember that well. I only saw a few episodes of DP, but that, thankfully, was one of them. I started watching Pokemon again when BW came on, and it is actually pretty good to me.
    Well, after a while (2 years maybe, I dunno), you build up a protection against her insults and stuff to try to get youinto an argument. After that, once in a while, you can easily get back at her for the stuff. Don't worry, I'll live from it XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…