• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• كشف تسربات المياه
    نقل اثاث بالرياض
    تخزين اثاث
    تخزين عفش
    تنظيف فلل بالرياض

شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض

تنظيف بيوت بالرياض

افضل شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض

رش مبيدات بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
    عزل خزانات بالرياض
    *pokes SPPf* I thought you were meant to warn me when people said stuff in my profile? XP Silly forum.

Well, I can't remember having a conversation with you or reading one of your stories ... XD I dunno. I do know I've seen you around, and know who you are--generally speaking--but ...

Hm. Are you a member of Pokecommunity? Maybe we've talked there.
    Lol no- if you want that you should search out purple drake, seriously XD check the review left in my story- for just the prologue. It is the first time I seriously looked at something here, and called TL;DR aka to long, didn't read.

I think it's longer than my first chapter >_>

... maybe as long as the rules lol.
    Aha well thing is one modshark wants me banned and is going at me for any little thing. IE in a fic I asked; what does character look like. How did character save pokemon. How was said pokemon in danger of drowning anyways. How did said pokemon escape from professor elm. Etc.

Modshark attacked and infracted cause that's not proper reviewing.

Modshark has yet to reply to my last VM, so guessing that I bested her into a corner.

The other just hates me cause I am evidently a hypocrit to much :d
    Eck. It feels so unnatural for me though. In my view, if it's a quote within a sentence, the punctuation should go at the end of the sentence, not at the end of a quote. XD But that's just my highly opinionated take on it. Still, I tend to follow my own rule for it even if it's not correct. ^^;
    Lol, don't let a couple mods hear you say that XD But ty I guess.

Edit: Also it's a bit to late about not treading to far into deep waters.

The modsharks have bitten my boat repeatedly already XD /jawsreference
    Uh, you'd need to be more specific about precisely how it is "not allowing" you to make a thread. What happens when you try?
    My fifth grade English teacher did not like "stuff" or "things". We weren't allowed to say those words in her class. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…