• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• nah, don't worry about it, I'm not going to use it anymore, went for Chandelure as a spin blocker instead lol. But it is female, also I nicknamed it Genger before I transferred it cos I like small letters rather then all capitals, I later realized that once it evloves it changes anyway, so that was pretty stupid lol. If u EV it and train it to Gengar, it would still be call "Gengar" so don't worry about that. If u r happy with this we can trade. If not I will get u a male one without any nicknames attached
    wait, I do have a timid gastly in my box, I was saving it for my own use though. It is nicknamed Gengar though, is that okay?
    This is what Ive come up with so far. Its pretty close.
    Timburr @ Impish nature (+def-spatk) same thing as careful with Guts and 31 ivs in HP and spdef. What do you think? Is this close enough for you? PM me.
    I'll keep you updated with my progress towards getting that Thunderus. I'm going to bed right now though, it's 0:39 AM already. I already get way too little sleep, so I shouldn't even be sending you this message right now.

Just wondering though: that Arceus, have you fought ANY Pokémon with it, at all? I'd like to EV train it, but that's kinda hard if you've been using it for a while already and I can't remove the EVs (... Why can't we just grow berries in Black/White? I should really figure out how that Dream World works).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…