• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I definitely will! I miss HLBMA, and I was so excited reading the little snippets you posted occasionally of the sequel. This might just get me back into fan fiction. ^^
    aaaaaaaaa I can't believe I didn't notice the HLBMA sequel before! I'm so excited to read it. :{D
    Cool. What do you plan on advising them on?

Alright. Good luck on your test.

I'm a little better. It gave me a lot of time to write Revenant (and correct the things that you said I needed to work on).

I'm still writing, although I've gotten a little sidetracked on a parody, of all things. I got this brilliant idea (thank you, fifth-generation Pokemon of the week article!) to make fun of a lot of things, namely the Eeveelutions (with an Eeveelution as the narrator, naturally) and competitive battling. I mean, I don't ever write humor, but this was just too good of an opportunity to pass up.
    A job interview? That's awesome! Where's it at?

LSAT? I'm guessing that that's the reason why you were going to lock yourself in the library?

I'm fine. I've been sick with strep throat since Monday, but it gave me time to update Revenant, so I can't really complain. ^_^;
    Not bad. I actually got through to fully editing the second chapter of Revenant. I don't know if it's much of an improvement, but...
    Haha don't be sorry, I have a really bad urge to reread the whole of HLBMA - what a massive task that would be.

Oh yay~ I actually cannot wait for it.
    BREEZY YOU FINALLY MADE THE SEQUEL?!?!?! OMG. Going to go read it right now.

EDIT: PM list please? It was awesome :D I sincerely hope you update it :)
    :( I hope you can find a job soon. It's no fun to go hungry.

I'm moving again. Apparently, my roommates were searching for houses long before I came there, and they found one. I just got settled in, and I just started my job...still, it's nothing that I should complain about. Things could be a lot worse.
    You should totally stalk me, I say the most interesting things, there's even the added drama of whether I can get my fics back or not from my dead laptop.

Who knows what will happen?

Will I be able to get my posting deadline?

Find out by stalking me!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…