• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finished it and I´m on
    We have already traded before, havent we?
    =D

so, i presume I have already ur fc
    So, if we cant see each other, I go out and register u to come back
    =D
    Yup, it´s this one
    Would u mind trading with me?
    =P
    I can breed any other pokémon
    =D

What do u wanna?
    =D
    My Riolu just evolved into Lucario at level 3. It is based on happiness. All I did was kept it my party. It also has PKRS. So now I'll start breeding Riolu. I also hatched 64 eggs I'll be on 65 shortly which is going to be turwig. Now I'm breeding chimchar.
    I also edit my sig I put my friend code in the trainer card and change the pokemon a bit
    But the eggs are gonna still hatch
    I got 4
    And walking up and down to the last
    =P

so, I´m gonna take a little time to get there, ok?
    =D

Hey, do u trade TMs?
    I´m desperate after the 83
    =o
    But the eggs are gonna still hatch
    I got 4
    And walking up and down to the last
    =P

so, I´m gonna take a little time to get there, ok?
    =D

Hey, do u trade TMs?
    I´m desperate after the 83
    =o
    My Riolu just evolved into Lucario at level 3. It is based on happiness. All I did was kept it my party. It also has PKRS. So now I'll start breeding Riolu. I also hatched 64 eggs I'll be on 65 shortly which is going to be turwig. Now I'm breeding chimchar.
    I also edit my sig I put my friend code in the trainer card and change the pokemon a bit.
    ok, so I´ll breed them quickly in here
    And will get on
    =D

If we cant tarde 2day due to my router, we trsde 2morrow when it´s gonna be working,ok?
    =D

Just the 57, well, I dont think I took rotom from the Ranch, can we trade it after?
    =P
    You send me the gible after, the berries are kinda more urgent
    :p
    hi, man
    I can trade now
    dont guarantee if it´ll work, since my new router isnt working yet

But we can do it, just after I breed
    I was stil calculatin my Scyther IVs
    =P

Well, what pokémon did u want?
    Seedot, Feebas, Solrock... Cant remeber anymore

Do u have Berry 57?
    =D
    yes i speak fluent tagalog and bisaya ^.^
    ya thats how my other filipino friends, they cant speak it cause their parents only spoke english to them lol but my mom couldnt even speak english before we came here lol
    ooh we have two filipino restaurants, one serves buffet (all the good dishes you mentioned that you like lol) and the other is just all on menu and we also have 2 filipino stores lol

idk how many i have.. all i know is i have tons of cousins lol only 2 that live in US though..all the rest are in philippines lol
    I got cyndaquil that knows
    leer
    flamethrower
    sunny day
    dig
    My charmanders know flamethrower
    Eevee knows shadow ball along with tackle, tail whip, helping hand(I find this move useless).
    I was i Trying to get some girl out of victory road. Her Arcanine kept spamming the move so I koed the arcanine along with everyone else. Like the chansey thing. It also knew Extremespeed,Fire Fang, and Agility.
    yes i speak fluent tagalog and bisaya ^.^
    ya thats how my other filipino friends, they cant speak it cause their parents only spoke english to them lol but my mom couldnt even speak english before we came here lol
    ooh we have two filipino restaurants, one serves buffet (all the good dishes you mentioned that you like lol) and the other is just all on menu and we also have 2 filipino stores lol

idk how many i have.. all i know is i have tons of cousins lol only 2 that live in US though..all the rest are in philippines lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…