• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm reviewing your latest chapter now, regardless of the Exchange. I figured that it'd be interesting to follow Ember Days. My scissors are yours to use.

I deleted all my old stories because I wanted to make a fresh start and also because I knew I would never finish those. They were abandoned and deserved a decent funeral, instead of rotting in the expanses of SPPf. xP

I did keep my very first fanfic thread on SPP, though. Well, at least a version of it. The story is always a reminder of my roots - and where I came from. Nostalgia~
    Oh, you watch Hetalia too? FFFF AWESOMESAUCE! I love it because it's so true. I just hate how everyone from my country hates the way we are portrayed. Come on people. It's what the COUNTRY is like, not what the people living there are like. And I much prefer him like he is now, instead of some stinking old drunk. So shaddap already or imma bite off tongues >8C

They were really, really basic robots. Made of legos. Hur. But building and coding them to walk and talk and pick up stuff and throw balls at you when you didn't give them the color they asked for was still awesome! Last time we were presented with an obstacle course, and we had our 'bots make their way through it.

I WONDER IF I CAN MAKE A BUNNY OUT OF THOSE... SHOULD SUGGEST TO CODING PARTNER. HE'LL BE ALL WHUUUUUUT? Or maybe I'd make a bird 8O 'Cuz you know. They rock <3
    Yea, I'm behind on fics that I'm supposed to be reviewing...

And as for killing off my first character, it feels... refreshing? It's a change from what I normally do, so I suprised myself with how good I felt about it.
    Yes--Yoso has a pantheon of eight main gods and goddesses (one for each elemental) and many other minor dieties. The leaders are Anima, Goddess of Light and Dorcha (Door-shah), God of Darkness, who are collectively known as the Holy Couple or Our Lord and Our Lady
    Nahh, Zincspider has a Persona rp. And I'm just in it for the fun. :D

And yeah, I had a long summer as well. Just a lot of college orientations and such.

xD;
    In addition, if you want to learn more about either of my fantastic Pokeworlds (Yoso and Arcion), let me know.
    Sure.

But I must warn you, I'm lacking a laptop at the moment (on a school computer at the moment), so I won't be able to get to reviewing more than one or two chapters of your fic until Monday or Tuesday (depending on when or if I can get a new charger >_<;).
    While there technically isn't a PM list, I just thought I'd let you know that the next Drabble in the "series" is up.

I also just noticed that you joined Serebii 5 years before you were born, according to your profile. That's just too pro, lol.
    Thats alright lol, I'll read yours later tonight, kinda busy at the moment with a different Fanfic I'm writing lol, writers job is never done XD
    Which ever one your interested in, for right now taking a break from both Fanfics of mine XD Though Kanto story might be more fitting, since the Unova one I made is a tad more serious than the other one : )
    Yeah sure : ) If you have made a fanfic then you can give me the link towards it ^_^ and I'll try my best to review with my best ability as possible : )
    hahaha. definitely. dodged the bullet on that one. ^__^

And smilies aren't too bad. Especially when you're not like me and smilies are only, like, 2 keys as opposed to 6. @__@
    haha it's no biggie. I thought you were sharp at first, and then I noticed the XD and anyone who's seriously ticked or something and can implement an XD deserves a medal. So it's all good. ^___^

And thank you! I like it a lot too. ^___^ Your name's pretty clever too.
    Of course: The catch is that you'll have to read my upcoming drabble that will be posted tonight or tomorrow. What's the story called?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…