• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between August 2 and the time of this message, your claim on Purugly on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    hey i am interested in you DW vaporeon what do you want for it also do you have DW politoed
    hey bestie! hahah lol :p that's good! starting gen V today, should be quite interesting ^.^ i'm excited for it. i'm thinking of trying to SR for everything that you can possibly, just to get ahead with shinies in that game. it may take awhile though :p haven't decided which starter i want, i'm probably gonna go with snivy.
    Hello bestie! I have no idea if you remember me or not, considering I haven't been on in months ;) oh well! How's generation V going for you? :) I just saw the message about your website, and it sounds pretty awesome! Hope all is well :)
    hey bestie :)
    glad to hear from you! hahah care to explain what pokefarm.org is to me? but thats good! :) glad you're doing well!
    sup bestie :) man its been awhile! months actually hahah. sorry about that... busy and all x) how've you been? extended your collection any further? i'm gonna start collecting again :p
    i waited for you over 45 minutes.. when i said 15 minutes..... :(
    i left. and unfortunately i wont be on for a while, just because its going to be a really busy week... sorry. so this coming weekend? maybe?
    Buena tarde besttiee :)
    yeah its been awhile lol, ive been quite busy hahah. AWESOME! and guess what =D im getting my crown suicune xD haha we should make a club! i hope your day is super fantastic and you have no hw to keep you up ^.^ talk to ya soon!
    dear bestie, yeah im reading this 'tomorrow'. and you're right, i did brighten my day =D im glad your day was busy, at least you weren't bored to death like i was. i hope today is great for you, and something fantastic happens ^.^
    dear bestie,
    my day was good (yes, i thougth you needed to know) pm when you are free, i feel like you brighten my day lol =D
    from, your bff ^.^
    dear best friend =P
    how are you? need your help on deciding which pokemon to get for my regigigas
    fight between jirachi and manaphy ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…