• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, but it is. I have an idea for a solution. It's called "Anarchy Resistance."

Also William is 10 not 11
    No problem, I'm in no rush, as long as you don't disappear. Also do you want me to take care of this "school" person for you?
    Not sure if you noticed, but I made a post in the story a long time ago. If you are too busy right now to respond that's fine
    He is definitely dead. The other Surskit is not him. I guess I didn't make it that clear, I just didn't want the death to be shown because I think this is rated PG or something. So no graphic stuff. Also what you did isn't bad, you should always respond based on how your character would normally try to react, even if it leads you a way you don't wanna go(but usually there are multiple ways that a typical person would react to a situation anyways, so as long as it's anything believable). Your character seems to be a caring person, so she tried to think of some solution to the problem.
    Not sure if you noticed, but I made a post in the story a long time ago. If you are too busy right now to respond that's fine
    Sorry that post didn't make much sense, not all the guards were knocked out. They definitely wouldt've had time to make it all the way to the boulder, the way which all the guards were in. It might make sense if Skarmory knocked all of them out or something. He'd probably be immune or resistant to bullets cause he's steel type.
    No, I didn't really have anything planned. I would just have him get more and more brainwashed and grow close to his Pokemon. Possibly realizing that the Surskit was a fake or something. I'm really glad you did something with my character, it's sort of boring without interaction.
    Oh, sorry I'm stupid. Didn't make the connection to my last vm. Well have fun trying to break into the "Learning Facility".
    I put up my fanfic 'Team Magma and Aqua'! Check it out if you want ^_^
    the link's in my signature
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…