• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's good to hear. My school gave us the day off as well. Most generally observe Labor Day but I know a few that don't...

It's called wireless writing. My professor described it as using various multimedia programs to incorporate sound, video, and images into a presentation. We're supposed to be writing for the interwebz but I'm still not sure what we're expected to do. There will be 5 things to turn in overall, but they'll all be on the same topic with the initial essay being the ground for the other 4 (which will use different programs).

You guys did quarters last time, right? I personally think semesters are better. =X

Go for it.
    Is school picking up pace for you?

My English class isn't going to be something to coast through, which I had hoped since I've got 12 engineering credits going on that'll get more attention. Otherwise this semester won't be too bad. It's definitely different transitioning from a community college to an epic university (lots of walking....). But I think I'll figure out how to navigate around campus in soon...
    Actionscript is a lot like other programming languages, I figure I could learn it with just a little reading up on it.

Well, good luck to you and all the best.
    Pretty sure it's going to be both. I might need read up a bit on Actionscript, but I'm pretty sure the programming won't be too difficult.

As for marketing, I'd love to go into advertising or brand management.
    Hey, I haven't talked to you for awhile, so I decided to get some sort of conversation started. So how have you been?
    I'm going into Business Marketing. As for my job, its a Flash developer position, mostly making training programs and that kind of thing.

I've started art shops in the past, and I've gotten badly swamped with requests. So yeah, if I do start one, I think I need to be careful with it.
    Hey, nice meeting you. Yeah, people seem to like this sig a lot. I would start a shop, but with job work and MBA classes to handle, I don't know how pressed for time I'm going to be.

Thanks again, and have a good one.
    Haha good laugh, I wasn't aware they had refridgerator factories though lol.
    ha, probably somewhere :3
    my lil girl is a pony fiend
    ponies all over the place
    DADDY PLAY PONIES
    DADDY PLAY PONIES
    I would've been 11 at the time...

That's true. Tuition is a really big portion of college fees so that's good.

and that's why I'm not majoring in computer science...
    2003, apparently...I thought it was more recently....dang...Was it really that long ago?

That's not a whole lot...but better than nothing, I suppose. =/ Internships are good. I feel kinda spoiled since I was paid to do it, but the experience is still worth it wherever you go. I hope you can get it.

oh ok. i wasn't sure if you had to save stuff on multiple flash-drives or what. lol
    When Isabel came the power was out for 2 1/2 days or so. They say that this will be worse, but I think that's in general and not necessarily for our area...I'll need to do research and see how bad it was here last time.

Yeah, boi! A lot too! Already "rewarded" myself with a 3ds (bought from walmart who dropped the price early so now I get teh 20 games). And they want me to return for winter breaks so I'll have holiday cash and whatnot. =P But yeah, signed my soul over to them but it's very worth it since I won't be in debt when I get out. bookwise, it's an allowance of $400. Doesn't cover it completely, but it's still a good chunk.

That's good to hear! It's always great to have a class where you can put less effort into (in exchange for focusing more on a different course).

Yipes...Hopefully you'll have the memory needed to get everything without causing the computer to crash...If you wanna send me things I'd be fine with it.
    I'm just hoping that the power won't be out for like evar....

It paid well and I feel like I learned a lot of what goes down there. The way my co-op program works, I'll have to work 3 years for them after I get my bachelors (since they're paying my tuition and books, yo). So just need to survive 4 more semesters and my career will be set.

Sounds like fun. MO2010 should be easy since you probably have some familiarity with it. Java sounds like a tough course. Good luck! Any of them online?
    Not at all. Everyone is freaking out and I'm kinda not worried about it at all. =/

The past 6 weeks I've been working as an intern. It was a pretty good experience, even though it involved a lot of reading and organizing. Other than that, getting everything in order for the school year, which starts Wednesday.

How about yourself?
    Currently light rain. It'll get bad at 7 then reach its peak at 1-2 in the morning. Although, it's just a tropical storm for my area.
    Ive finaly tried whith what you said, and it was easier than what I thought. Thanks a lot, I will probable download more fonts in the future;).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…