• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 0602 5330 3524 its on the first page of the league. Can you get yourself on our chatbox? Also just to confirm our you using the team you posted to Jmh?
    i'd look at the songs but i can't be bothered tonight,
    and Avril sings about being left out and not feeling you have to fit in with others,
    she sings about making yourself be heard,
    and about whatever other people say to you they'll always be something you can say back to them,
    she sings about never giving up,
    and about moarning the people you've lost, dead or alive,
    she also sings about they'll always be more than one person who'll understand you,
    yeah sure she has the fun songs but they're just that FUN,

She might not sings about the world but she sings to individual people,
    small people who can make big changes,
    and if enough people took to heart what she sings about we'd live in a changed world =/
    are you online if so wanna have our battle for the league? you can catch me in the super elites chatbox or PM me back
    Well then if you're so bothered then send me a link to one of their "good" songs,
    man points=Extreme stereotyping,
    is english your native language btw?
    cause your english sux 2bh =/,
    and Avril Lavigne, if she really wanted fame, would be out to please everyone and would sing terribly pop songs that the majority want to here (like britney spears) but instead she writes songs she likes and songs that mean something to her, which shows she's an individual, not a stereotypical generic shallow buffon like pretty much every other female singer out there =/
    Avril's songs have tons of meaning,
    have you heard slipped away, when you're gone, innocence, nobody's home, Day Dream, unwanted or anything but ordinary to name but a few,
    and a lot of her songs aren't meant for the depth there meant for you to relate to and want to sing to,
    and icr it was something like get it all or something i can't remember the title, i listened for about a minute started to get a headache and turned it off
    True but all the stats are legit, I caught and breed all the pokemon without cheats, the only thing that changed was the ball, which didn't do anything
    I can tell you why. It was a side effect of another cheat. My cousin and I were trying to get this cheat where you get masterballs instead of Safria Balls in the Safria zone. It worked but all of my pokemon were in masterballs, including my boxes my teams, and my Riolu and Mudkip! Just hatched!
    dude i know what they are i just put it in there to see if u didnt say anything and wat r u doing ur just on wifi doing nothing
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…