• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
JennaJayfeather

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yay! Good job!

So ya, I planning something. Wanna know what it is? It's......A SECRET!!!!! AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I could imagine that. Imagine a Cilan the True HollywoodAnime Story. You see Cilan admitting that he was repressing his annoyance at Ash and Iris and secretly had therapy when they weren't filming. Then a scene of Cilan in a therapists officer cradling his legs and rocking back and forth in a corner, staring into space as the therapist tries to give Cilan a cookie.

Weird I know. I think of weird stuff.
    ----------
    People who won't stop obsessing over Cilan.
    ----------
    Lulz I saw someone post this on the things you can't stand thread and thought of you and myself a bit. XD Am I horrible person?
    I think Dento and Iris do need more interaction besides their belief squabbles or the "such a pain" gag too. Dento wuvs Iris that's why xD Ever since I realized Iris's were purple like her hair I just keep think he'd HAVE to give her Irises or something! X3 As usual if you end up drawing something you have to show me/give us updates like before. :p Okay maybe later I'll look it up. ^^ I think a spin-off with just Iris and Cilan would be perfect, Ash needs to go home or something. xD Like the sclera-less eyes or the bishie sparkles. XD

Well I'm assuming any pokeyman they caught can be apart of their family once they're married. XD So Stunny is included. Dento and Iris would work well together no matter what the task, cooking, parenting, staring in a movie. x3 I still doubt he'd drive the train. :p I guess it's a bit touching. I hate math, and chara limits. :p
    Whoa, we don't need Dento doing anything crazy with Iris there he needs to cut back from the wine. :p Do you really think the artist meant for it to look like they'd get drunk and have a one-night stand? XD That would drive Bianca insane. ^^; Although it would be best for their relationship to end the fighting now than later like you said. :p Well I forget shipping names! It's a not a crime ya know. xD True no matter what they'd still end up married together. ^^ I dun't like Croll's trolling though. D: She just went from one end of the stick to the other. I swear if she starts getting all sulky and whiny about never being as great as him I'll become even more annoyed with her. I don't hate her either, she's kinda funny but the fact that the ship exists bothers me. >.< I was thinking the new sommelier would be eccentric because not only would they be at a higher level, but they'd also beat Dento as his own game thus crushing his ego. xP He needs to be all that an a Purrloin trainer. :3 But they haven't had a tag before yet. o.o They totally would pwn everyone with the power of love though. XD I felt kinda mean for saying that, but it means more competition and more rivals. XD Yeah it really is, I've never understood the whole shipping thing until now. XDDD The JP know which ship has the better "taste" that's why. ;D Negai shippers can bash Dento or Wishful sometimes. u.u It's true! XD I feel like such a noob compared to you guys when it comes to the games. :p
    Imagine Ash, he would just be watching them running away from the Pokemon. Though I fear that it would soon turn into a bloodbath of a situation. They will need therapy for like 11 years.
    In that case I think Dento should avoid consuming wine while he's around Cabby, just to be safe. ^^; And you need to stop interpreting all these idea from fanart. XDNeither can I but the idea makes me laugh, almost as if they'd have a break-up schedule and Bianca could just be like.....3.....2...1 phone call. XD At first I thought you mean the regular imagination..and then I realized you meant the ship. ^^; But Dento can't have Iris if they keep breaking up. :p I bet you that was Croll's plan this entire time and no one even suspected him. >.> I don't see why she though she was even better than him in the 1st place. She failed. xDD I think another guy Sommelier who's just as eccentric as Cilan, or more if possible and is an expert Purrloin trainer would make a great rival. XDD I would hope they wouldn't clash if it was a tag battle, they need to utilize the power of love. :p Negai has been getting quite a few new members lately, I'm not too happy about that. ^^; Ik. The JP seem to be preferring Wishful as of right now. ^^ Exactly. She wasn't blushing because Ash is sooo kawaii she's blushing because some stranger threw a Pokeball at her head. XD She didn't like him right off the bat because she likes someone else. Dento knows that taking things slow is the best way. x3 Honestly whenever I think of Dento giving her flowers it's always IRISES for me. XD You should draw if you get the chance. :) I don't know about half of these mechanics all of you guys are teaching me so much. XD I want Iris and Cilan and Ash to travel longer it'd be great. :D That's cause Dento carries those rare genes. ;D

Not unless you're a Pokemon that doesn't evolve. :p Like Stunny or something. XD Dento could use Cubcoo to help her get over her fear. And help her cope after Meowth finally leaves the nest. :') Dento would turn into a Metro Sommelier and save the day. XDD That idea makes me sad. :/ At least you didn't fail. Just study and I'm sure you'll be fine. ^^
    Late reply is late. It looks like the fanart is giving you all these crazy ideas. :p I'm not so sure if Bianca could handle a Den/Iris break-up on a regular basis. xD Imagine if they became one of those couples that constantly had a make-up break thing. o.o Where did Bianca drag Ash off to? And isn't she like a couple years older than him? ^^; There would be a stampede of girls flinging themselves at him. xD Croll would probably have set them off in the first place. It was funny because she was kind of pathetic thinking she was wyyyy better than him. LOL as much as I might like to see her gone I doubt he'd get a new rival, or get rid of her along with it. The power of love defeats all evil. >:3 Even a bad tempered Sommelier and Dragon Buster. Wishful is the cutest. ^^ Well our opinions at least. XD Why would you want someone to do all the work? That's not how a relationship should work anyway. :/ Just cause Ash is the main characters doesn't exactly make him the best characters. It's cause of how much she was blushing. >.> That blush meant nothing she was just upset that he though she was a pokeymanz. He should bring her Irises. X3 You should EV train one. :') Joltik and Galvantula are great. Ikr? It wouldn't even matter to him anyway cause he's bound to leave her. >.> Dento would make the perfect anything. XD

But cubcoo would eventually grow up and evolve they can't parent a giant polar bear. :p Meowth will always be their first "born". XD I still think their old men but whatever you say. ^^; I bet it's bombed it's TR what elese would you expect? xP But wouldn't that mean that both Dento and Iris are dead? Then no more Wishful T.T And also I'm sure you'll do better on your next test, I'll make sure you're off serebii when you take it. :p
    =D Yay! Check some of the fanart/banner shops, they could make one for you!

XD that would be even funnier if one episode had to do all about ice cream XD
    Me too, I MISS THE LEAFEONS!

Yay! I LOVE WISHFULSHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted the bar on my sig!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…