• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between August 5 and the time of this message, your claim on Solrock on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Well they are the events one so nature always the same sucuine is relaxed, hentei is adamant and raikou is rash. I have to check my choice items but i think i have them all. earthquake tm is great too ^^ if you are still up to it tell me. I can give to you all 3 event for great items. I have too many of them anyways 1 in of each for every game i own.
    hey do you still want to have a event raikou suicune entei? I am interested in the hoen rock trio. What legendaries do you offer also?
    Not yet. But I'm going to get it soon. I'm also awaiting Okamiden and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.

Have you checked out that forum already?
    Haha. That's not true. I can buy it here in the Netherlands :p

I joined a new forum by the way. It's called Super Gyarados Forums and we're just new and looking for new members. Are you interested? Link
    Hmmm, no. I don't know anyone who has it and I don't have it myself yet. Are you facing a strong opponent?
    I liked Midna too. She was funny. I just liked Zant because his fight was extremely funny (phase 4 was my favorite). Too bad that Zant was so easy. I beat him in less than a few minutes with almost no damage.
    Yeah, I'm also waiting for Zelda for the wii. That would be one of the best games ever. Oh, and don't forget Zant. Zant+Majora's Mask= Uberinsanity. I'm also going to buy Heart Gold, Soul Silver and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep in 2010.
    And, is it worth buying? 2010 is going to be a year full of new great games for me :) How was your Christmas by the way?
    No thinking two steps ahead! Only one, then the rest won't matter. Although, I try to think 3 steps ahead, but I can't do that accurately until I know the whole enemy team, but I remembered the rest of yours half way through, so I guess I had the upper hand in that regard. I was seriously worried when you got that sceptile up and running. If I hadn't remembered that it had an adamant nature, it could have thrashed my whole team.
    Hey, you wanna fight my sandstorm team? It's still missing one pokemon, but I'll just throw something in their to fill the gap. What do ya say?
    Yep, perfect speed. 361 at the max. It was a choice specs user too, so if you'd kept that salamence in for a turn, it could have taken it out probably. Didn't you think it was weird I kept using surf?
    Uh, I already picked an attack, but I can check after the match. It's level 100 anyway, so it'll be the same, but it should be a perfect 31 Iv, with a timid nature, so it's almost impossible for sceptile to outrun it. You had an adamant nature, so unless it was jolly, no hope.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…