• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Danke shön for the bday greetings, Ludi! Yes, t'is true. I have almost no reason to be here any more, save reading a few fics. But saying hello to all my old pals is very nice, too!
    It's because end of year sucks until christmas D:
    And lol thanks for the messages again ^^
    Oh, hi! and I like that! ^^ "Volting Raimundo", I may use this somewhere =D

And it's been hum, busy D: I'll have a test for a college I REALLY wanna enter not next Sunday, the one after it (Oct 19th) so I am studying for it. .. but I should study more I think >_<
    In Pokémon I'm breeding for a Timid Eevee with HP Ice... no NOT for Jolteon xD
    But I "stopped" it for a while to play some Wii... which has also been consuming my study time D= Modding has been different, I get some laughs with spammers/noobs, stress with flamers, different, very!
    Well, basically this. I went to USA in August. Florida, I spent 15 days there, and went in the many parks they have. It was really unforgettable! Other than this, it's pratically the same >_<

How about you!? It's been a while :D
    Happy Birthday I guess.
    I wonder how many posts people like you would have if Face-Offs counted for posts lol
    Yay! It's Ludi-Loco's birthday!
    Happy birthday Ludi-Kero!! Hope you have a nice day!

Oh and must not forget, *Trows electric confetti* =D
    Hello~ Well yeah I think I don't have your MSN? Or was it that you don't have my new one...? >< Add ebichan@live.com and I'll try to get your old one unless you got a new one too?
    Lol xD Even though Jack Spicer is my favorite, Raimundo is very cool too!
    But Dojo is also great... well, the cartoon is =D Too bad it's over >_<
    Ha! I KNEW you'd remake the Electric Club on the boards! That's why I played it safe and just made the Electric Pokemon Group in Social Groups. XD
    Hey Ludi! I heared, you're going to be the next owner of the Electric Cub huh!? Congrats! You deserve it ;D
    and thanks! I bet the 1000 visits are all because of the battle forum. some people look in the profile to find out some tips on opponent's team xD
    I must thank you on your votes in my Face-offs too :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…