• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow really? I really wish I could go. But I have some Saturday morning chores and homework I need to finish. I would hate to fail on my Freshmen year! :<
    Another Mckinney member? Really?! 0.o psshhh no way :p
    I go to a league at 5211 walmart at kamp ranch on saturdays at 9am. You should go there!!
    Looking for a huge pokemon fan chick like me about 20 yrs old in DFW to be awesome buddies with!!! To trade cards, join tournaments, and have pokemon movie marathons with!! :p
    so i think we CAN battle online but i forgot my username and password so ill see if i can remember it
    oh hey i think we still cant battle online......well if you come on and see this message can we change plans for battling in like real life cards? (no like webcam just a PM battle) cause i just found out i had my pokemon deck in my bag (since im on vaction so yea) thanks!
    hey shiningmiloctic its rge remember from your card thread? so i was wondering if we could have a TCG pokemon battle? on pokemon TCGO we can battle so wanna? awaiting your responses
    Hello all, I am Larsa from Mckinney Texas. I have been told that I am a blonde-version of Misty many times. I am actually very pretty in person and I am pre-engaged to my bff : ) Been playing and collecting pokemon since 97".I just recently started collecting a lot of cards. and would like to compete in tcg tournaments in Dallas someday. Outside of pokemon I am deep into paleomarinebiology and art.
    ------------------------------------------
    If you would like to battle me, my chatango screename is shiningmilotic and feel free to add me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…