• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah but then again it's the same with English I mean from my point of fiew cus I know in welsh there's loads of language mutations but it's 2 make it easier 2 say and WE don't have the magic E wich complicates lots of things and we tend 2 have straightforward ways of sayng things like there are some English words we don't have but we say them as they are and really thinking about it welsh and french are quite the same exept welsh is kind of a simple french, to some people french is simpler than welsh but reall the point is the more languages u can understand and speakthe easier it is 2 understand people and feelings..... btw don't ask how I knew that..... somtimes my mind just soaks random things up....
    poof Idunno anyway yeah I can speak frech! well a little! I can say animal names, welcome, hello, hi, how r u, answering "how r u",count up 2 thirty, say all teh colours of teh rainbow <3, black, brown, bye and..... some other stuff :3
    it is! I used 2 go with mah old neighbours from england every summer! once we went 2 the eifel tower it was amazing!!!!! also there r shops in the four legs of it, we went in one and got loads of merch I got three little eifel tower models also there was this resteraunt we went 2 every year which gave u a massive plate of food full 2 the edges! And we stayed in our neighbours cousins house and they had a game cube!!!! and they loads of awsome games on it 2 like pke'mon colloseum XD, donkey kong,and mario kart, and.... er.... loads of others that I can't remember :3 oh how I miss france......
    well ya know I've been goin' 2 England a lot this summer because I went on a family holiday with mah aunt wich lasted a week but before that I went tere to go c the brompton bike world championships (don't ask). Also we went another time to see our old neighbour friends from kingston, plus we went 2 c our friends from hampton there 2, so yeah wubu2
    Don't worry I got your back. I'm a leader now so I can let you back in. Millarc wanted to shut down the clan. So instead me, Wolftamer and Darkemerl123 took over.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…