• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Considering I have you on LJ and all I feel the need to talk to you. I mean I've never really interacted with you and I would like to change that. lol.
    Yeah, I have a cell phone, but my parents like to snoop on that thing. I might be able to make an exception tho haha guess what!! I have a 94 in my APUSH class! :D
    haha so far I've learned all of the Hiragana symbols (can't remember about half of them, though) :p it's like 50 something characters, so my brain hurt for the first few days XD

I g2g, cuz I have to start getting ready for school. I'll talk to you later! :)
    That last one is my favorite XD I'm aiming for French, Japanese, Swedish, and Malagasy (the latter requiring me living in Madagascar to learn it :p).
    Well, I hope to keep it up for a while. In fact, my goal is to be fluent by the time I finish college, so I can take a job as a veterinarian in Japan :D
    Damn! I didn't notice that it's been so long since I've been online. Well, erm, I've been good, I suppose - busy with school, but good.

How has life been treating you at the moment?
    But don't expect any handouts ;D haha okay, an arctic fox is fine, but no platypus :p haha the males ones can be slightly dangerous (true story, trust me)
    omg yes!! that's exactly my situation! :p I gotta get on the ball then, apparently :p

Shoe Carnival is VERY scary :p

haha I'd probably scold you for having exotic pets :) nothing personal haha and thank you! I want to do very well in school so when I do become a veterinarian, I can make the big bucks :D
    Oh, wow, well my GPA last year was a 4.0, so yeah, I could XD need to be more cautious about my grades this year, though :p

Ikr? I have to get mine from Shoe Carnival :p that place is weirddd haha

I bet you will, too! You seem very mature and reliable ;)

I want to be a veterinarian atm. I've loved animals since birth, so it only makes sense that I should pursue a career involving animals :) and I bet you're better than you think you are.
    Wow, you must be a genius o_O I have high grades, too, but nowhere near as great as yours must be ^.^

Size 15 must be really hard to shop for... hahaha I know 14 is for sure

I'm glad you did well! :) I knew you would though. I'm cool like that haha

Wow, so what are you going to study to be?
    I know, right? It's like I'm Bigfoot to most people (which I actually am; I have size 14 feet :p).

Ooh, a job interview? My husband-to-be is joining the work force :) haha I thought you were still in high school? Do you take college courses in place of some of your high school classes?
    haha I am very very self-conscious about those monsters :p

Thank goodness!!! Someone taller than me :)

I might be able to, but I'd have to be careful about my parents seeing you on my friend list. They're creepers hahaha

Okey doke. I have to go to bed, actually, but we can talk tomorrow after around 3:30 :p
    Bon soir! Oyasumi nasai! Good night <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…