• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I thought you knew! I just submitted it and so I could wait a month for it to be approved...I am deeply sorry if you felt decevied
    I honestly don't know what to make of it. He's not posting bad things, or anything. Who knows about this kind of stuff?
    Oh okay then. I tend to ask that question when I talk to someone alot of times. I feel like I'm bugging them o_O
    Blahh, I feel weird having to have a big plaster in my left thumb - hard to type

Haha! When are ye gonna remove 'em? including me? XD

That would be Lyrawesome :O!!! I'd be like Take me out to lunch!. That'll be awkard.. since she's like tall as me.. looks like I'm hanging out with her or somethin' XD
    Naw, all of 'em macs at school are liek that. the class is short.. only 18 peeps. 6 gurls and 12 boys haha!

Omigsh my Ly-Ly avii and siggy.. finding it hard to know its my own profile..big change huh? XD
    (Btw, can ya use this pic of Elesa instead for the shop banner? Thanks)
    He says he did the [ s ] thing. I don't buy that. And he knows joe, dispite being new. He's a former member, no doubt.
    SM-chan, are ya angry at me or somethin'? o_O I'll stop bugging ya then .__.

But yer a mod.. Ye supposed to have lotsa views o.o
    I spring cleaned my friends list.. I had 140 before :p You do the Math

I'ma quick learner haha! Reward? More chocos and candys....
    Also... Not only my teacher spies on our mac screens in her mac..she can also control the cursor!
    Coz this morning my classmate didnt get something and my teacher controlled his cusor by her mouse o_o i was liek WTF
    NO I DO NOT HATE YOU!! TO PROVE IT! I WILL SPELL THE 3 BIGGEST WORDS I CAN SPELL!!!
    Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

I hope you know how long it takes to spell those! It took me 5 minutes to remember how to!!!! :<
    IT DOESN'T MATTER, WHAT HAPPENS I WILL NEVAH, GIVE UP THE FIGH-oh sorry what?

yous are nicests. Well if you want I could use the worst possible grammar I could possibly use <3...
    That's the worst part about it -.- IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!! D:<

Okay I'll share with you because I like yous because yous are nices. And yes putting the letter s at the end of words makes thems awsomes.
    Trust me those classes are going to eat you up like they do to me ;-; Even though I've been getting strait A's for 4 years...

I'm good. Just being evil.
    Haha! Naw, Its oke's... alot of peeps've been viewing my profile lately..
    I know you have more views than me, now I have more o_O Thats just scary! Esp I hate stalkers

No - before the shop reopens. I nagged him today to do it afterschool coz I wanna show you 'em and he says he'll do 3 styles: Dark, Gruesome and Cute for the 2 Lyra images I gave him..I'm waiting to see what he'll do XD

Err nope, I claimed GirlPower Shipping with Lyra on it :p Just like SoulSilver Shipping.. I added Ethan/Hibiki on it - even though I dont like him, coz I already have 4 couple shippings I claimed XD Great idea, huh? :p
    Also with Whitney x Lyra x Jasmine.. I'm thinking of dropping it out since I already claimed Whitney x Lyra..so I'll replace 'em with that Clouded Shipping XD

Ohh..well I havent seen Yugi-Oh! since..me and dad watched the movie.. so I dont remember

Yep, I'll do Swablu later next week..Its so easy XD and I dont wanna finish 'em that early and o_O I finished my school-work..I cant believe I actually get the program thingy..when I didnt listen much x3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…