• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey anime hows it going do still want to be teg?...haven't heard from you in awhile sweetie were getting better now...miss talking to you...
    yeah i mean we need to have more post counts and you been so inactive for so long i had to make the disscion...its not that you don't deserve the postion its just if you got more active and help out the clan by posting time to time i would of been happy with it when you were not sick anymore...even if your team is not assembled i would of still backed you up until you were ready...i understood you were sick and ur ds broke but errr trying not to be mean but you could of still posted when you were back on ur feet...I can still keep you in the clan though sweetie as a member?...if thats okay with you and you can work your way back to Co-leader...I wouldn't mind that...sweetie I still though want you to be in the clan of your dreams thats why im saying this...
    im so sorry sweetie...our clan is dying and i really needed a co-leader...please don't be mad at me i had to find a new co-leader for us as well everything else...i have to keep teg alive...
    im watching Blood c, reading One piece and playing pokemon haertgold so im busy at the moment. sorry. im here only to eevee.
    Ah. Well, im tryin to teambuild my first WiFi team. So far:

Frosslass @Brightpowder
    Timid (Modest?) / Snow cloak
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt/Charge Beam (Depends on nature)
    Shadow Ball
    Double Team/Thunder Wave
    My hail counter.

Umbreon @Lefties
    Careful / Synchronise
    Payback
    Whish
    Toxic
    Protect
    My tank.
    Screw, missed you.
    Anyways, I made an own clan! Im pretty proud of it. And I got my first DW! Eevee. Which means I would have loads of DW's later!
    Yay! that good sweetie...hope to have you back again and posting we miss you sweetie...yeah we getting better on the postings and had two wars already...all we need is our co-leader back...can't wait to have you back sweetie :)
    don't worry, I understand.
    and I'm no longer part of Black Ice.
    I'm finding peace with The Defiance, though one of the division leaders is leaving, causing a domestic storm in the clan.
    happy b-day!
    so how's the clan goin'?
    i'm alright. I'm making a league as I said before. the first post just needs art before I submit it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…