• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep i like making strategies of my own and i love making custom ev spreads as well..and i especially love using pokemon that no one uses. Do you like to battle?
    I'm a bit conflicted on this i like to battle competitively but dont like the same old tired moves and the copying of smogon that peoople do..It makes battling boring :(...and thanks for accepting me
    Yeah... about that. Pretty much another no - I give up for now.

Lol I just wish stuff would actually work. Silly web and internet programming.

Less work is always a plus though, but I could understand where going too slow would be annoying. Did I mention I got a job as a teacher's assistant for a freshman computer science class? It's a job, but some of the early stuff can be really frustrating. Friggin Scratch...
    Okay so far. I've been back in school for about a week now, surprisingly have a lot of things going on, most of them brought upon myself. The good news is I've found another girl I'd be interested in going out with, though I haven't really gotten around to asking. So how are you?
    Thanks, I really liked it. My old one was made long ago and so I decided to create a new one. I'm really happy with it. :3
    I actually haven't tried it yet. I only got on the computer for a couple of minutes yesterday, and that was just to print out a sample UGA application. But I'll get around to it soon, promise! :p

Btw, dude with a mustache -> :{D
    I've been accepted into Computer Integrated/Engineering Technology, I also plan to major in Child Psychology/Developmental Psychology and Science. Boy, this is going to be a long road to travel lol.
    Lol, I actually didn't know there was difference. XD What kind of application is it? I mean, I could just wait and save it for when I get my computer to download, but I don't mind the spoiler. ;)
    Very good for the most part. Though my classes have been push back for the winter because I picked them late lol.
    I guess it depends on if it will show up on a Wii. Well, if it doesn't, I'll go back to it on my computer tomorrow afternoon. I'd like to see 'em. What kinda Java script have you been writing?
    I'm looking forward to it.

So I've got a lot of homework for a class (12 problems) and all of them are stuff that he hasn't covered at all. It's due Thursday. Internet search ALL the things! 8D
    Nope. Problem? It's Windows and recent as of last year so it's gotta be able to run it, right?

You're the computer wiz, not me. So if you don't think I should do it then fine. =P
    I use my laptop. I believe it's technically a Windows 7. If not, it's an XP. It's fairly new and a Window's computer so it should work. =P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…