• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sure, that would be great :)
    contact me if u get something on one of my wants list :D I offer well for them :p
    Im working on it, and oh my gosh, 5000 pokecoupons is a lot. Its like, I SHOWED YOU A MEW, A POKEMON THAT SOME BELIEVE DOESNT EVEN EXIST, and now you are expecting me to pay you to tutor it?!?! >___________>
    Anyway, beside my raging, im about half way there. Ill take tons of pics of proof to ensure its legitimacy, and ill have to figure out distribution rights later. Since you were the first person to take interest, you will have the first pick i believe, once i get it ~
    Sorry man, probably not trading the Heatran unless it is cloned. Heaps off people have already offered for it, and I also have the Lapras and Growlith u were talking about
    ----------
    got an adamant turtwig in dream ball
    and a ADAMANT -.- korean togekiss in pokeball
    i collect dream world events in pokeball though
    ----------
    I didnt until i realized people will still trade for them , thats why i now have like 4 Korean Mamoswines, lol :p
    Wow dude, you scored on the togekiss ~
    Hahaha, funny how you can get so many :p
    Just pokechecked all mine, all are legit (from what it says) so thats good news ~
    Got a total of 7 now, maybe goin on 8 now!
    about the trade sorry i now have a dw korean raqaza so can we drop the trade please
    So is my Mew.

If we were to give each other limited redis rights for each other's pokemon, would that be fair?
    ----------
    i just got another rayquaza only one not in dream ball xD
    1 carefull not in dream ball
    1 hardy - trained in dream ball
    ----------
    Nice! I havent gotten anything else lately, hoping for a porygon or croagunk in the next few days ~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…