• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah I know =/ I try to draw some shippy pictures but I can never do digital art. I don't have the right software for that xDDD Yeah that's the hard part of it =/ I'm happy that there's a huge fanbase already for it ^^
    For the Wishful thread? For what I know it seems to be ages 10-19 right now. I don't know everyone's ages so it's just a guess ^^; I can't believe I'm 18 already o.o;
    XDD I do use Pixiv a lot actually. I have an account. I just meant I was able to find some different ones via google ^^; I check Pixiv frequently. But I'm positive there are more Wishful fanart crawling around (like that one ZealousZombie found under Best Wishes and Graffiti XD) It might. I hope Wishful becomes one of those popular ships XDD (wow we are almost the same age XDD We were born in the same year :D)
    XDD Yeah it is :D I normally sometimes google search the kanji's for DenAi and I find a lot of cute art ^^ You might have found it already though xDD
    Haha it's my current obsession as well ^^ Yeah IKR? Then you don't know where to find them/start looking -_-; but it's good to start collecting them as they appear. It makes things easier xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…