• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay I would like the following in place of Darkrai and Scrafty:
    07181 ANA Pikachu Male Adamant 7-18-2011 Somewhat Vain HP 110
    I would like another PCNY, but do you know what PCNY Kingdra are at level 50?
    Okay sounds good then. I would have no problem trading to you tomorrow then.

Okay I will find some other events in a few minutes.
    Okay I would have no problem with you checking them first though.

I am interested in the following if they are legit:
    08141 English WORLD11 Scrafty Brave 8-14-2011 Likes to run HP 130
    12270 Fuyuyasumi Winter Darkrai Brave 12-27-2010 Proud of its Power HP 134
    00339 PCNYd Gloom Lax 5-11-2008 Likes to fight HP 123
    60505 Nagoya Gligar Brave 11-14-2006 Likes to thrash about HP 36

Would these events work for those GCEA if they are legit? Also would you be able to trade now? I will use my Pearl friend code to trade them.
    Okay those 4 GCEA events are all on my games. Could I trade them to you tomorrow?

Also should I send you a PM with a list of the 53 events I would like for the 53 Cubchoo needed to complete the set?
    Also do you have the following GCEA Stanter?

GCEA Stantler:
    1) Tokyo Stantler ♂ (Japanese)
    Hasty Likes to run 12-3-2006 HP 37
    60505 Level 10 Intimidate トウキョー

2) Tokyo Stantler ♀ (Japanese)
    Serious Strong willed 10-10-2008 HP 37

3) Tokyo Stantler ♀ (Japanese)
    Hardy Strongly defiant 10-12-2006 HP 36

Do you need any of these GCEA events?

EDIT: Do you need this GCEA Snubbull?
    Tokyo Snubbull ♀ (Japanese)
    Lonely Capable of taking hits 5-6-2010 HP 33
    60505 Level 10 Run Away トウキョー
    Do you still want those other 53 Cubchoo? I would be able to send another PM with a total of 53 events if you would like.
    Congrats~ We girls tend to have a natural knack for cooking. I can cook pretty much anything as long as I have directions. c: (Though I have a bad habit of leaving things out if I don't have them, replacing them with something else, or experiment cooking something and end up with something mediocre.)

Yer too nice~ I'm more worried about me lying, actually. I can be pretty indiscreet, but there's a limit even for me. :/

I do? Huh, I guess even when I'm talk-...typing normally, I'm romantic or flirty. /wink wink
    /pulls inside, mission accomplished
    Okay I sent you 50 of the Cubchoo.

Do you know how many events I chose, but weren't sent in the first 50? Once I know that number I would be able to find more events for another total of 53.
    Okay I got the email this time.

I will send you 50 of the Cubchoo later today, since I have to finish my homework. I should send the email about 4 to 5 hours from now. I send you a VM once I have sent the email.
    Okay sounds good then.

Should I just send you 50 of the Cubchoo then? Until we get the other 53 events figured out.

EDIT: I don't think I received the email you sent me with the events.
    Would you happen to now the total of events so far?

Otherwise I could figure it out if I had those PMs I sent you.
    Well I just find some on your list and send them. I copy some in clusters which would require a lot of numbering and time wasted. It was also getting late when I sent those PMs too.

If I don't count the 3 PM I sent I chose a total of 42 events. However that 3rd PM had a lot more events and was a very long list of events. So I am not sure if the 3rd PM was enough for a total of 103 events.

EDIT: I don't save copies of the PMs since that would take up more room in my already almost full PM box (183 out of 200). So if I had a copy of those PMs I sent you I would be able to figure out how many I picked from you in total.
    Do I need to pick any more events for the set of Cubchoo?

EDIT: I also have a complete set of ANA Darkrai as well. Are you interested in those along with the Chubcoo? The set includes a complete date set, natures, and characteristics.
    Okay well I know its not close to 103 yet.

I will send another list with some more. I would have included more, but I had to have dinner. Which is why I sent it early instead.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…