• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was thinking about giving you an old Batman toy of mine or getting you one of the cool things they have at the comic bookstore I go to, but we haven't done the whole address trading yet so I thought about the iTunes card, but now you need to be a little **** Whore and say you don't need that.

L.F.D.
    Well another thing I was thinking about was sending you an old Joker car toy I've had for years or getting you something good at Black Cats, but can't send that stuff by message

L.F.D.
    Well, see, I had this link in my signature. It was a link to a Google document with all my FC's, and beneath all that it said, "Add me and we can cyber on the Xtransceiver, like the creators intended," or something like that.

Somehow that message ended up as a note from my account on Haruka's google account. And then she PM'd me about it and all kinds of confused sexual arousal ensued. She was all "was this you" and I'm like "yeah kind of" and then we stopped talking.

WINK. But really, the story ends there. Short and anticlimactic, not unlike my love-making.
    did I ever tell you about the time Haruka thought I wanted to cyber with her?

cause that totally happened.
    ----------
    step 1 : pause at 0:00

step 2 : mute it

step 3 : make new tab

step 4 : find zack hemsey -mind heist

step 5 : go back to penguin and quickly press play.

step 6 : then as fast as you can play Mind heist.

Step 7 : enjoy the epicness
    ----------
    Penguin
    Mind Heist

L.F.D.
    I always thought the biggest mistake of my life was not telling you how I felt about you back in Jr. High, but now the biggest mistake I ever made was leaving you.

Leaving last month reminded me of how much I truly love you. Not a moment passed by when I wasn’t thinking about you. Even while sleeping with someone else, even your friends and the twin 18 year old you used to baby sit, your sister and mother. I ould have given anything just to cuddle up with you.

I love you

L.F.D.
    I know sending this by Visitor Message is taking the easy way out, but it’s the best I can do.

I just don’t feel that spark between us anymore; when we first started dating and for the first three years of marriage it was one of the most magical moments in my life.

The night of our 4th anniversary I started to wonder and over the next four months the wonder turned into doubt and the next two years was still trying to make it work, but the last year and a half I knew I wanted it to end, but couldn’t bring myself to say it.

You’re a wonderful girl and I know you’ll find someone else, but it isn’t me.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…