• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• See your new here welcome, your likely to get people asking you to join their clans soon and your likely wondering what the purpose of a clan?
    Well I see clans as a way to not only improve your battling but also as a way to enhance your experience by getting to know people on the fourms.
    Also make sure to chose your clan wisely.

Just a little bit of advice from me, hope it helps.
    I am a bit of a competitive battler. I know all the strategies and stuff, and I can EV train and breed for the right natures, but I can't RNG so I can't have perfect IVs. I also don't have PO. Volcarona is really an amazing special attacker, especially with access to Quiver Dance. As long as you have a Rapid Spinner, then you don't even have to worry about Stealth Rocks.
    By the way:
    It will change from one type, to divisions. Currently, its M.O.T 1.0. Later, it would be Tech,n' Insects. And as soon as we get all we need it would be up.

I hate spiders, but pkmn spiders is so cute! If I remeber right, I have a Timid Elektroweb Spinarak.

I like those comics!
    Phew!

Its just the ranks that are "buggish". We might still have a "justbug" battle/tournament. And it would pretty much be the only clan who supports FanFics.

Fav is Accelgor! I love that speedy beast!

By the way:
    Hi! I like bugs to, just like you! I want to give a warm (+250°) welcome! And I hope it didn't faint your bugs, if so *hands over 200 Max Revives* use these.

And about clans, different clans are good for diferent people. For instance, they who don't battle often shouldn't join a clan all about battling. Try look around first.

If you happen (i'm not forcing you) to be interested, a bug clan will come soon.
    Hey Arachnaphoid, welcome to Serebii! :3 Don't feel pressurised to join a clan because someone asked you to, you should look around at them all and see which one is right for you.

I like your signature; did you make it yourself? It's very well positioned :).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…