• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokemon fan 132

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I try to be on the anime section but I enjoy the Shipping section a bit. XD. It is hard to talk about things that everyone mentions.
    Been away again for some time. Was taking my time off.
    I was talking about uur friend who knows everything about Anime and who is also sure that no older character will return.
    True to that, though in my opinion I could see him at Pallet Town if Dawn appears in BW because of the fast paced that BW is going, though I think he could still appear.
    Yeah Ash restarts his journey in this chapter. He walks down route 1 in Kanto and gets chased by the flock of Spearows again. Instead of running into Misty again and taking her bike and going back into a coma, he runs into Dawn who saves him and helps him get away from the Spearows. They then decide to travel together through the Kanto region going for gym battles and contests. I think I'll only have the main cast be a duo this time instead of the usual trio or 4 person group. Most of the characters will have different personalities from the show. I think Brock will be a little darker like he was at Ash's gym battle against him. Misty...will act the same lol. I actually have something funny planned for when they meet lol.
    Alright, I got the intro uploaded on my fanfiction account and I finished writing the 1st chapter, but I havent typed it yet. It's 8 pages long.
    Yeah, I agree lol, though Gary and Misty would still be real according to the theory. I was reading a fanfic about the theory and one of the reviews gave me an idea for a fanfic, in which Ash wakes up to find out that his journey was a dream, but the characters from his dream do exist in my story just with some personality changes. I'm gonna make it slightly pearlshipping (AshXDawn), since Dawn is my favorite character. I got the intro written down if you would like to read it. I'll PM you if you do want to read it because I don't want people to read it just yet until I submit it on my fanfiction account.
    I agree that Iris's win against Ash was pretty legit. Sure it was against Pikachu but if you recall, his power is reset every region. And I don't see how Iris was favored (so much) by the writers since the saga tried to focus on everyone we met before in BW and not just on Iris. She barely got any true focus until the end so I barely sense any favoritism.

I think my only problem with it and the Don Battle saga as a whole was that is showed signs of being, well, kinda rushed. Being that the writers tried to cram everything into 4 episodes, it kinda makes sense if you think about it.

I can see how Iris winning could be wrong in other cases like how Iris is annoying (her catchphase especially) to some and how she always tease Ash whether he deserves it or not. I can understand for those who don't like Iris.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…