• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nope, not really. It's almost harder to pull yourself away from it.

Not yet, thank god. I'm not even near midterms yet.

Yeah. Most American ones do. Luckily, the requirements for the more annoying classes are fairly small.
    Luckily I never fell into that trap. I got stuck with the curse of Fanfiction instead XP

Yeah, I thought my senior year was bad. Then I went to college. And I died. My GPA took a nosedive and I'm still going nuts trying to deal with everything.
    It so good it has its own page on TV Troupes xD

Hating college with all my being. It's the worst thing to ever happen to me since death in the family xP
    Lol. And here I thought that I was late.

Ah. If you're looking for a decent Pokemon one, you might want to try The Sun Soul as well.
    Ahahaha.

Ok. Look up "To Know You" and "Dark Outside" by LunarBlade Valentine on FF.net. If I wasn't incredibly lazy, I'd give you the links, but homework.
    I wish it was that easy now. Never thought I'd miss my godforsaken excuse for a high school...

Meh, well, unless you like Final Fantasy VII, I can't really give any suggestions.
    I wish it was that easy now. Never thought I'd miss my godforsaken excuse for a high school...

Meh, well, unless you like Final Fantasy VII, I can't really give any suggestions.
    Doing ridiculous ammounts of work, balancing terrible timing and appointments with schoolwork, and browsing on here. Oh, and reading fanfics.
    I'm a realist, so I avoid that like the plague xD

Yeah, you probably will. Ironically enough, they're my favorite part of college atm.

High School, hopefully moving on to college later. I've gotten a lot better since Seperate Paths... ugh, just remembering how bad I was back then makes me cringe.
    That's probably wise. Set your expectations low, and you won't have as far to fall.

It isn't really. Your teachers like you, and your thoughts are appreciated rather than mocked or snickered at behind your back. And class is a lot more hands-on. The classes are actually more enjoyable in my opinion.

Yeah, I've got six classes in College now too. Becoming an english teacher is tough...
    So far, not as fun as you're led to believe. Early mornings, really late nights, lots of homework and studying, and extracarricular stuff isn't as fun as you think. Although I think it's easier to deal with if you commute; I'm stuck living on campus because it's a five hour drive from where I live.

Therefore, I've come to the conclusion that whoever said that college was the best years of your life had to be a high school dropout.

Ah, cool. And ahh, senioritis, I remember it fondly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…