• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I want your whiskey mouth, All over my blonde south.
    Red wine, cheap perfume, And a filthy pout.
    Do not bring my friends, Because a group doesn't matter.
    I'll be down with a dance, Let's have a full house of leather.
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Heavy metal lover.
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Heavy metal lover.
    Dirty pony, i Can't wait to hose you down.
    You've got to earn your leather In this part of town.
    The dirty pearls, in a patch, Follow the rivington rebels.
    Let's raise hell in the streets, Drink beer and get into trouble.
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Heavy metal lover.
    I could be your girl, Girl, girl, girl, girl, girl But would you love me If i ruled the world, world, world.
    Whip it, slap it, go **** New york clappers, go drunk Black like vicars go slow, Move your pieces, you're junk, Porche and drivers, same jane, You're so hot, just one taste, Heavy metal on display, Baby, we were born this way.

Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh.

I could be your girl, Girl, girl, girl, girl, girl But would you love me If i ruled the world, world, world.
    Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh,
    Heavy metal lover.
    The pop music thread is for discussing individual pop artists as well as discussing pop music in general. On top of that, you made another Gaga VS Madonna (VS Britney) thread around the same time. Your thread's topic could have easily gone in one of those instead of getting its own dedicated thread.

At the very least, you should have posted that thread in Entertainment instead of in Misc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…