• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess it's the modesty talking. Some of the people in the club are advanced graphic artists. How does that sound?

But I apologize.
    Azul please can you help me with a Graphics project im trying to do?
    (if you can please can you send me a link to a xat were we can talk about it)
    Hey there! I'm doing great. :D Today's going to be a productive day of designing, homeworking, and well... whatever stuffs itself into my Saturday to-do list.

How are you?
    I'm doing alright also.

Yes I have and it looks amazing! You did an awesome job. Well all your banners have been really cool actually. :3
    lol surry i w4s 33ting, but y i still hazn't ur stary00 yet :( I haven't br3d a naer fl4wless timid natural cur3 ..
    Holly l33tsh1t!!!!!!!!! you're soo damn lucky.

I haven't encountered any shiny in BW, even tough I was MMing a chimchar and gave up at 200 eggs *sigh* and I always have wild battles when EV training
    I just encountered a shiny adamant rhyhorn in Platinum, too bad his ability is lightinrod :/
    Well, not everyone *can* make things for themselves--unless they want an icky MS Paint banner. I guess if we had MORE shops there might be some more variety.

On your new banner: the cut-out shape is really creative! You've managed to make it all look very smooth and natural too--and the images you've used work well together. The one thing that comes to my mind that could use some improvement is your color work. The yellow seems particularly oversaturated. I don't remember what program you use, but it might be worth it to muck around in something like 'selective color' or 'replace color' a bit.
    Ja ik heb drie dieren thuis: een cavia, een kanarie en een schildpad.
    Later zou ik graag nog een kleine papegaai hebben en een hond maar ik weet dat ik dat nooit zal krijgen :(
    Welke dieren heb jij thuis?
    I'm a bit plastered ATM, but that's awesome, I love the symmetry and the way you made it look like a forest in the middle!
    Ik wou dat ik ook meer een natuurmens was :p Ik hou wel van dieren xD
    Ja dat heb ik al gemerkt dat originaliteit belangrijk is voor jou :)
    Haha ja dat had ik al door xD Ik dacht dat je dan vergeten was dat ik ook Nederlands spreek :p
    Ja echt mooi gedaan! Jij hebt altijd van die originele ideeën :) Je bent blijkbaar echt een natuurmens :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…