• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Avenger Angel

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it possible for you to fulfill a test request for me now so i can see how you handle it, because my other requests will be smilair.
    is that possible?
    Neo I am a graphics artist myself but i would like some clan graphics made in your style (made by you) so is it possible for you to fulfill a multi request for me?
    if not please could we come to some comprimise?
    Thanks.....Martin
    vvvv What Skarmory7 said. Maybe you should say it's a one-strike and you're out policy.

(On the positive side, it takes a lot of time for some people to get this popular. Maybe you should also extend the waiting time so that more people can get their first one or something.)
    Neo, there's like 50,000 people requesting when your waiting list is full. ban some of them. a mod already had to tell them
    ok, and i use photobucket, cause my computer that had photoshop broke and now my new mac dosen't have it. so my works might not be that impressive, but still some variety
    i know the feeling... i used to work at PKMNRookie's PLain Shop before it got closed. um, are you offering jobs at your shop?
    k. and do people who already posted get to have first dibs on the nex open spots or do we have to repost?
    Hey, just wanted to say that I love your shop! I've been looking for those style of banners, since there were a lot of people who made them back in my old forum. But yours is just absolutely wonderful, and I wish I was as good as you xD Good luck with your shop, may it thrive for a really long time :D
    Hey can you edit the banner you made. I want the font like this.

Thanks for the Art, but I was wondering if you could add like a background picture of Shadow Lugia like you did with requests like Blackacer's and such :)

Please respond back ~
    Can you add a strike system so people who repeatedly break rules cannot request? 3 strikes should be a perma-ban. High quality art should have low tolerance on strikes. Stuff like "the waiting list is full" is spam, people requesting when it is obviously closed, etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…