• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wi-fi battles are fun :) Lately my wi-fis been being a horror story, though...

I hope you are well today :) Today I raised up a female Haxorus and her attack is really high too^^
    Hi do you like wifi battles? :) Wanna be my friend?^^

I think your profile picture is cute <3
    i know the cofagrigus thig was like <3 go me :) and yeah if it had better stats id be well using it lol, but its just for asthetics lol :) and that hydregion sounds superb :) i had to get non-super uber things coz my freind made me lol.

i love dark pulse, not seen it in white tho so thats quite cool lmao xD
    Stunfisk would be awesome if it had some better stats.
    Cofagrigus rules <3
    Also: i have had White since april or something and only lv. 100 I have is a breeded Hydreigon with Surf, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse and Ice Fang xD
    I love the sound of Dark Pulse
    I supect you are about 12-13. But if you think I was ignoring arguments and arguing for its sake, you need to look at the earlier posts.
    He said himself that he likes Palpitoad and hates Tranquill - he's the one who is biased and bases his decisions on emotions. He told you that you'd be biased when it comes to Tepig but I think it's pretty clear who's the biased one here.

It's very irritating but mods don't do anything about him.
    Don't bother with ChaosMudkip, we have all given our valid arguments and he just ignored them. There's no point talking to a troll, he's biased and will not accept your opinion at any cost unless you agree with him.
    Please do not enter that argument. I'm busy revealing a troll. And your opinion is not wanted, since you, as a fire-type trainer, would be biased towards Tepig, and not listen to reason.
    can someone explain to me why my ground and rock types keep getting hurt buy electric atacks in pkm black and hg.
    my palpitoad and corsola got fried by an emolga and a cranidos with a plusle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…