• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'd say a consecutive series of rainy days would better suit TVTropes. This one time I went on there I didn't leave for eight days. To my surprise upon awaking, I found that I had legally been declared dead.
    Oh, well, have a link for one of those days where you don't have anything important to do.

If you actually need some time to do something, well, clicking that link is strongly advised against.
    Well, first, I cleaned the pepper guts off of my screen. Then I went to TVTropes' page on Rousing Speeches and am reading/watching them now.

TVTropes: Inspiring Others Since two-thousand-whatever.
    I actually edited that in soon after leaving my original visitor message. I looked at the last line (which, at the time, just consisted of "In Short: Hello.") and I thought "Hm...that's pretty bland, I feel like I should spice it up", and, after throwing peppers at my screen to no avail, decided it was best to conclude that with a reference.
    I have no bloody clue why I haven't tried to start a conversation with you yet, but I figured I should.

Only problem is that I didn't plan a topic of discussion beforehand in hopes I would just make up one on the spot, and as you can see, that's not working so well.

In short: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You Killed My Father. Prepare to Die.
    ----------
    I just don't understand why we can't ignore people and instead choose to say rude or hurtful things. I don't like my share of people, but why waste the energy in putting them down when you can do something else?
    ----------
    That's really respectable, Spookz. It's good to read posts like that every now and then, so thanks. I hope you'll accept my friend request.
    The place I went didn't seem to bad. $25 for all you can eat.

Hope you're sleeping well

L.F.D.
    lol

Btw, was in your area last month. Ate at this little all you can eat sushi bar were it comes around on boats. I also saw white Castle wasn't worth all the hype.

L.F.D.
    You could have always come and hung out with me. Play some old video games.

L.F.D.
    Well I do find your pictures cute and you are a funny person.

Nothing fun going on?

L.F.D.
    Well if I was a girl I'd date you.

Haven't started school yet. Have had a lot of other things going on instead

L.F.D.
    It was good forum is what helped turn me around.

So are in school or have a girlfriend or anything?

L.F.D.
    I had a lot of bad posts and threads back in those days. We're you ever a member of ANAL?

That's cool. My cousin might join up here, but he'd only be able to be here for a month and a half so no really point

L.F.D.
    I'm good at that.

Thanks, but back when I was Fat Man David I was huge in that area.

Something I've always wondered. Are you and Heracross brother and sister by blood or just really good friends?

L.F.D.
    Thanks.

I recall you way back in the day when you were in the cool people group and I was in the n00b group

L.F.D.
    Thanks for accepting my FR the other day.

I've just seen you around over the years and thought I'd ask.

L.F.D.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…