• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• IM A CHEESE FREAK AND I KNOW IT!
    When I walk on by, girls smellin’ like that ain’t right. I skip to the beat, walkin down the beach with my holy jeans. This is how I eat, animal crackers in my bowl. I’m like JB with buck teeth. Like MJ with the moonwalk yo. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. I-I eat cheese! Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. I-I eat cheese! When I walk in the class, this is what I see, everybody talkin’ and eatin some cheese. I got cheese in my hand and I ain’t afraid to eat it, eat it, I’m a cheese freak and I know it. I’m a cheese freak and I know it. When I’m at the store, gummy bears are all on patrol. When I’m at the moon Neil Armstrong be sayin’ what up fool. This is how stroll, goin’ to the bus on my way to school. We headed stop sign classmates don’t be nervous. No cheese in my hands but I still got service. What? Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. I-I eat cheese! Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. I-I eat cheese! When I walk in the class, this is what I see, everybody talkin’ and eatin some cheese. I got cheese in my hand and I ain’t afraid to eat it, eat it, I’m a cheese freak and I know it. I’m a cheese freak and I know it. Homework homework homework homework homework dance! Eat eat eat eat eat the cheese! Go to Go to Go to Go to Go to the moon! Do the MJ yeah! I’M A CHEESE FREAK AND I KNOW IT! Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. I-I eat cheese! Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. Ah. Girl look at those buck teeth. I-I eat cheese! I’m a freak and I know it.

WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
    Oh grow up. I don't care if I'm on your bad side, it doesn't affect me in any way.

And complaining in Count to 60? Really? I find you annoying, get over it.
    Me and 11DHBk are good now.

But wait, you were acting that way towards me and SS just because of him? You're staying blocked.
    Great Apes and other big characters (like Janemba First Form) aren't playable, thankfully.
    For big ones, yes. Though there are some places on the net which will do it for free
    Look, you were the one who started insulting me in the first place.
    1. The same thing can be said about you. But who started this? You. So you're the one who needs to back off.
    2. YOU were the one who brought Drac into this because you were the one saying "I'm glad that there is someone here who isn't a lunatic!"

You're an idiotic hypocrit.
    Look, you moron, YOU were the one that called me out and now that you don't have anything to say. A good thing to do would be stopping with the VMs as I don't have the patience to deal with butthurt kids.
    Nevermind, I got it.

I was just saying that you can say you can beat everything with Level 100's but it's easy to talk. Not everyone has the patience.

Also, Hipocrisy Meter: Gross and disgusting. You're the one acting like a butthurt kid so don't call me annoying.

And when did I call you an idiot? How was saying that made me a crazy self-centered lunatic?

You have made it painfully obvious that you have no idea what you're blabbering on about.
    A lot of new trailers have been released. Be sure to check them out on You Tube. We see the actual story mode, which has awesome animated scenes (with graphics that look like Plan to Eradicate All Saiyans from DB: RB2).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…