• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That's a load of bollocks, everyone has limits when it comes to music. For example, I can't stand LMFAO because their music has little to no creative thought behind it, and it's just them getting laid in nightclubs.
    Primary reason why I love Panty and Stocking, yes, but I feel as if the anime's spoiled me in that regard. Most dubstep artists now are soooo typical with their beats!
    Because it's not my thing. KickAsh puts it nicely by saying that I'm more of a dance/electronic/house person who likes French artists (Justice, Daft Punk, Yelle) and those who have an amazing sound but don't get much airplay (Janelle Monae, Human League, Japanese Popstars) or success within the industry.
    Here you go :)
    I also thought it looked better with just Dragon Riders on it :p

Yeah. Star Force came out like I think 4 or 5 years ago and it's probably been a while since a MegaMan game came out. I've really taken a liking to Star Force and I'm trying to make some BrotherBands right now.
    Hey MGO! Do you like MegaMan? One of my friends got me into MegaMan Star Force and I just got the Dragon version today!
    Yeah I did get your VMs but I have been a bit occupied with my shop and well other offline matters. I'll get around to doing this soon so I hope you can wait a little. ^_^;
    Sorry but I have to go sleep and my mom doesn't let me go on the computer on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.Here if you want to see some of it:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…