• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shuam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• news: i got a job
    bad news: i work 7:30am-10:30am mwf (which means getting up at 6 am fmllll)
    good news: this means we can still hang and not have to worry about my work schedule

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    well im in my hotel now waiting to move in tomorrow, and i think i got everything :U
    Not bringing my wii lol. But ya. Taking a break in packing now omg so insane. I wish I didn't procrastinate so much
    im so lazy tho lmao. ive packed some stuff i guess just not everything..
    pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

im going down to pismo beach tomorrow and i havent packed like anything. yay.
    yeah driving is a huge pita. aight well just lmk as it gets closer, like i said i might have a job so idk how that would fit in.
    uhmmmm i think its from 11-12. not sure. i know its somewhere in the middle of the day lol. i wish it was in the morning so i could get it overwith but sadly nope =(
    yea =( and i might be getting a job. but for now i only have 1 class on friday for an hour so i basicallyyyyyy have fridays off. if you wanted to come for a friday you could just chill in my apt for an hour or something lol.
    yea we should. as long as it's during this quarter cuz idk what my future will be for winter/spring
    sppf is boring.

dude. when i move into slo you should come up and visit me and we can party.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…