• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I don't need Pokemon transfered from 5th generation. The ones I need are all 4th generation events I have on my games. I have a few in particular that I want in PKM files. Since I would like to know the exact country of origin, but I can't do that without them being in PKM files. Since I have an idea were they are from, but I can't tell 100% until I have them in files so I can see what language they are in.

I have probably around 4 to 6 that I would like in PKM file format.
    Well I do need some help getting my events with the GTS preventing ribbons into PKM files. The events that don't have GTS preventing ribbons I am able to convert.

Would you be able to help me convert some of those events into PKM files (with ribbons)? I am some events with ribbons that are a priority over others.
    Are you interested in that 10th Anniversary Suicune the others are hacks (DeoxysRocks)?

Do you think I should start another shop on NeoSeeker forums? Since I know that there is some event traders over there, but aren't anywhere else.

EDIT: Are you interested in the following TFE events?

Trade for Evolution:
    1) 10100 Trade For Evolution Tokyo Gakugei University 11-21-10 Japan Scyther Naive Likes to thrash about HP 88
    2) 10100 Trade For Evolution Chuo Univeristy 11-1-10 Japan Slowpoke Relaxed Somewhat vain HP 101
    Are you interested in the following events?

10th Anniversary Events:
    1) 06227 10ANNIV Ho-Oh - Naive Nature - Likes to Fight - Mar 19, 2007 (France)
    2) 06227 10ANIV Ho-oh - Mild Nature - Proud of its Power - Dec 24, 2007 (Spain)
    3) 00010 10 ANIV Suicune - Mild Nature - Sturdy Body - May 12, 2007 (United States)
    4) 00010 10 ANIV Umbreon - Timid Nature - Likes to Run - Sep 29, 2008
    I know this is a kind of random question.

What program or programs (preferably programs) do you use to move PKM files to your games? Since I have lots of files (obviously), but all are currently stuck as files and I am not sure what program(s) I should use to move them to my games.

EDIT: Also I have another question I would like to ask.
    How do you convert Pokemon events with event ribbons (not allowed on the GTS) to PKM files?
    Okay I got the email that time.

Once I get some other new events you might be interested in I will let you know via VM.
    Have you e-mailed me the files I wanted in return?

EDIT: I got an email from you, but there is no files attached.
    I am not sure if I mentioned this or not, but I traded those to DeoxysRocks on NeoSeeker forums. He never told me that they were hacked, but if you would like it might be good idea to ask him for confirmation about the legitimacy of them.
    Okay sounds good then.

If they are legit (most likely) could you send me a VM once you have sent the events I wanted in return?
    Okay I have those GCEA Pokemon you wanted in PKM files now. Could you trade me the files I wanted first? Then I can send those GCEA Pokemon events.

Also are you interested in any of those Trade for Evolution events? They are all in file format.
    Do you need any of the following Trade for Evolution events?

Trade for Evolution Events:
    10100 Trade For Evolution Tokyo Gakugei University 11-21-10 Japan Electabuzz Adamant Good perseverance HP 80
    10100 Trade For Evolution Tokyo Gakugei University 11-21-10 Japan Haunter Serious Loves to eat HP 74
    10100 Trade For Evolution Tokyo Gakugei University 11-21-10 Japan Karrablast Quirky Sturdy body HP 71
    10100 Trade For Evolution Tokyo Gakugei University 11-21-10 Japan Machoke Gentle Somewhat stubborn HP 91
    10100 Trade For Evolution Tokyo Gakugei University 11-21-10 Japan Magmar Naughty Strong willed HP 82
    10100 Trade For Evolution Tokyo Gakugei University 11-21-10 Japan Shelmet Naughty Capable of taking hits HP 76
    10100 Trade For Evolution Tokyo Gakugei University 11-21-10 Japan Slowpoke Calm Highly persistent HP 96
    Okay well that stinks.

I would like the following as the 4th Pokemon:
    00656 PCNYc Flygon Quiet 5-9-2007 Proud of its power HP 141

Could we wait trade though? I should have those GCEA Pokemon into files sometime in the next couple of days, then we could just file trade. Do you want to wait for me to get the file versions of them instead?
    Would you happen to know what PCNY Kingdra are at level 50?

Since all level 45 ones are evolved from PCNY Seadra. The level 50 PCNY Kingdra are the official PCNY Kingdra.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…