• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, im gonna be a nice guy here and say that your post you made in the claim a pokemon thread is going to get you a strike unless you set it up like this:
    Gulpin --- chuckeroo777 --- October 9, 2011
    im just trying to be nice and help you so i hope you change it for your sake.
    Hi, about this post:

"I am currently nailing down a good team, when it occured to me, that the three types I was trying to think of a type combo to resist, was found simply in water. Fire, water, and rock resistence.
    What would you guys suggest as a good bulkywater? It would be nice if it could use fiighting moves to counter blissy, but its not essencial. "

I think you should post it here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=468193

Good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…