• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love the Electric/Fairy Pokemon but wouldn't use it on my team.
    As for me I'll be using :
    Chespin
    Clauncher
    Talonflame
    Malamar - I was the first person who stated in the Dex Speculation that I wanted a Squid Pokemon.
    Leaving the other two spots for consideration.
    I also want to see Dunsparce get an evolution. :)
    Me too. When they said the biggest scoop of the century they weren't kidding. Even Serebii was in shock.
    Im loving the Mega Evolutions as well. Same as you Blaziken is my favorite along with Ampharos.
    What do you think of the 3 new Pokemon? :)
    The thing about the rumor I'm worried about though was the thing that Ice might be weak to Fairy as well. If so, then what good will be? It would be weak to 1/3rd of the types! :S
    - Fire
    - Fighting
    - Rock
    - Steel
    - Fairy
    Am I missing one, or is it just five? Eitherway, Ice is an offensive type, I get that, but its already frail in the defensive department. I think this change would hurt an already hurting type. :(

It may also make bulky Fire-types a bit more usable in the lower tiers though, if Fairy becomes predominant there.
    Dude, forgot you were Dutch as well..

What do you think? Is Fairy going to impact the metagame much? I think not. I can see a bucketload of pokemon being retyped, but most of them being, and remaining NU/RU/UU regardless of the change, because Stats are still what decides a lot of the metagame. Sure, if Milotic gets to be a Fairy-type, then you have a bonified Dragon-counter right there, but that was already a well endowed pokemon to begin with. I doubt that Wigglytuff being Normal/Fairy (or others of the sort of lackluster ability) will become threats and would level out the balance between the types.

What I do think, that in the lower tiers Poison might become more frequently used due to said developments. If Fairy does turn out to be weak to Poison that is. But why use Fairy in lower tiers? There are hardly any Dragons there anyway! While Poison-types are abound. Hence, the Fairy-type will be more of a curse to the lower tiers then a benefit, in my eyes... :p
    Oh Word :)
    My leasted favorites are the lines of Golett and Vanillite. Roggenrola and Cottonee are also designs that I don't like.
    My favorites are the lines of Snivy,Oshawott,Scraggy,Sandile,Mienfoo,Pawniard,
    Tynamo,Drilbur,Tympole,and Zorua. :)
    Yeah Im also loving both Legendaries also. Xerneas and Yveltal are Amazing. Xerneas's design is an Absolute beasted. :D
    I don't have a problem with Gen 5 Pokemon Neither. But I will admit that there were some Pokemon that I dislike.
    What are your Favorite Pokemon designs of Gen 5?
    What are some of your least Favorite Pokemon of Gen 5? :)
    Oh I understand. :)
    Gen 1 Charizard
    Gen 2 Feraligatr
    Gen 3 Sceptile
    Gen 4 Torterra
    Gen 5 Serperior
    This Gen im loving it so far. It looks like GF put alot of work into it. I love all 3 Starters Especially Chespin.
    I love everything about him and his Evolution has so much Potential. :)
    Froakie is definitely a solid second. I know he had alot of frogs before but his design is so Unique. :)
    The Girls are Absolutely going Crazy for Fennekin. :)
    Do you mind if I send you a Friend Request? :)
    Thanks alot Bro
    I Appreciate It. :)
    To be Honest I nevered heard of that Site Before. :p
    I noticed that your not that big on Grass Starters. Any Reason? :)
    How did you make your trainer thing on your signature with the trainer and your pokemon around him? I was wondering because I want to make one.
    You're Delibird+Dunsparce+Smeargle+Qwilfish+FarFetched+Shuckle banner is absolute pwnage. I like how you can bring out the best in those who are seen as the worst. :D
    For future reference, you can delete your own double posts. There should be a "delete" button when you go to edit your post, so click on that and you're good to go. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…