• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Scratch what I said earlier, anonymous saved all of EDs articles and is making a new Encyclopedia Dramatica insted of hacking ohinternet, despite how Ohinternet's owner a threatening legal action against anyone who owns copies of ED articles (those silly willies, you can't sue anonymous). The great irony here is that one of the internet's best lulz providers is now providing anti-lulz. Never the less, within the next few weeks the new encyclopedia dramatica with be completely rebuilt, all articles just the way we left them, and EDs former owners will be feeling the sting of a raid when they could'e been enjoying ED's ad revenue, money that will now be spent providing lulz and joy to the good people of the internet. Here's the link to the new ED: http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Main_Page

In lulz we trust.
    The greedy numbnuts who run the site basically decided that a nudity-free, swearing-free, blood and gore-free, offensivness-free, actually unbiased, blog about internet happening would bring in more ad revenue then our beloved ED, so they basically took the site down for a few days and made all the above changes. What they don't realize is that for every elementary school student they added to the sites fanbase, they lose 50 pissed off anons who, from what I can tell, are preparing a raid to hack the site and return it to it's former glory.
    You could clean up your signature and not have to save pics from MS Paint (I assume?) by just wrapping web links in tags;

[IMG][IMG][IMG]

No background, looks much cleaner :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…