• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm all for everyone having their own beliefs, but it comes off as an attack on others. Maybe you could just lighten up in the signature a bit?
    does your god talk to you? does he tell you that your doing a great job being homophobic and not thinking for yourself? pray all you want for there is no heaven or hell only darkness awaits when death comes you'll be put under the ground of you'll turn into ashes
    I'm not asking you to remove it but just notifying you that to an outside observer it looks like you're trying to pick a fight.
    The Panda is absolutly right with that last post.

Don't call being an Atheist misguided. It's a different way of looking at the world and the universe.
    While I appreciate that you have both ceased flaming others and consequently being flamed yourself in the debate forum, it's generally not a good idea to have a message in your signature for all non-religious people to see calling them "misguided" and "praying for them". I realise in your mind this is a good thing, but 90% of the time an atheist would take it as belligerent and insulting.
    This seems like old news to you and me also, but I read the previous few posts here and know that you're a new Christian. I must say congratulations b/c you're starting out really strong and following God very faithfully which took me a while to get starting in my life. You know alot about the Bible and I'm impressed and have thought you knew about God and His teachings for years, but I was incorrect...anyway, I'm saying good job and I'll see you around the forums.
    Hello, this is AEROBLASTER and as a huge One Piece fan (not English vesion though), I wonderd by your name if you were also
    Sir Crocodile? A Christian now? I must be in heaven...

Glad to see you gotten on the good path.
    I love your thread on how nurse Joy is apparently sadistic. Just saying. It's just so damn... it's just awesome.

/retarded comment
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…