• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks. :D I don't want to buy one derectly from you or anything. But if you can find a site that will ship it to the US then that would be great.
    I'm not 100% sure. But if Korean B/W games are somehow region locked for DS phat then they would be the first games I've heard of that are like that. Even Japanese B/W games were only region locked if you played them on a DSi or 3DS.
    okay well I went to Psych class and idk this teacher is just awesome, she makes me think about what i want in my life and all that, I'm still confused as ever though, she said that the thing we want to become the most was the thing we played as a child, like if you played Cops and robbers and you played as a cop, thats what you really want to do deep down, Sociology is fun we discuss all sorts of things, we talked about people who get married with large age gaps, i mean in a sense i do believe that Love doesn't have a #, and if its not hurting anyone then do what you like, but when it comes to a 75 year old man getting together with a 25 year old women, i just keep thinking, that man was having sex way before you were born. English i was asked if i was gay, which doesn't bother me much cuz i've always been asked that, but i'm not though *shrugs* i always feel weird answering, i think its cuz i'm a nice kind person :/ oh and my firend got tickets to go to a premier in NY but we can't go >< so yea lol hi :3
    Hi!
    you know how i want to make a doubles team, well i stumbled upon a great team on here but i need help revamping it to the new metagame and maybe have a different spin on it
    here
    That would be really great if you could, and I see that you may want help with EV Training in your Smogon Shop.

My FC is 5157 2956 2542 Trainer Name: Monica

And my Timezone is +0.

I won't be active so much on weekdays due to school (I am not active until 4PM in my timezone) , but I wouldn't mind helping you EV your Pokémon. I am EspeonX on Smogon.
    this sounds good Joltik ♂ | Lv. 25 UT | Chargestone Cave
    Timid | Compoundeyes | 31/x/30/31/31/31 | HP Ice 70
    Fury Cutter | Electroweb | Bug Bite | Gastro Acid
    lol i don't give up easily to tell the truth i've been on wifi since i got home LOL but if your not on in 10 okay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…