• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! And I will review Ember Days... the whole "fantasy based romance with a Pokemon twist" thing just turns me off.
    Well... I have a new fan fic, if you're interested. It's called, "PMD: Expectations." I PROMISE to review "The Ember Days" by Sunday. If I don't... well, I just promise you, all right?
    Oops! I have no clue how I skipped this visitor message for some reason xD;

Sorry about that ;3

But yeah, History in my uni is actually really hard to get into o_O; We have boatloads of people apply. Our humanities/social sciences category rock :D

I actually have lots of periods that interest me lol. Mostly, to cut it short, I love social issues-social issues that come into conflict or are influenced by events during the time (well this is pretty much a no brainer). I really loved the Industrial Revolution-as well as the Romanticism and Realism that came out of it as well as how people were changed by such a massive influx of technology as well as pollution.

And the aftermath of WWI with the Lost Generation with all those really, really depressed guys like Fitzgerald and how it changed the world and paved the way for the second war. Ancient Greece and Rome holds somewhat of a dear to my heart, as well as 1950s-1970s America. xD;

Yeah, story of my life really. D: Hope I didn't bore you, haha. I should ask about you. ;3
    All right... I promise to review "Polar Nettles" and "The Ember Days." I'm just really behind on reviewing fics lately...

Also, there are three unreviewed fics in "phoopes' Drabble Corner." I wouldn't mind if you'd take a look at them.

So... I'll get to reviewing "Polar Nettles" right away. Since "The Ember Days" is a chaptered fic, that review will come later.
    From the one with the awesome snipers and salmiakki. I figured you'd be eyebrownian 8D AND YES THAT'S NOW A NATIONALITY, SHUT UP. I'm sniperian 8D And... hey, this could evolve into a game.

HOUOU ROBOT WOULD BE WIN <3 Too much win, in fact. The classroom wouldn't be able to handle it 8C AND NOTHING BEATS THE REAL DEAL ANYWAY.

I knooooww the feeling, I haven't posted yet, either ;; Will do before the weekend, it's just that schoooolwooooork... But hey! At least I get to interact with foreign students 8D! I gots to praectisse mah engrish right.

And yes, they have to meet X3 Stin can bully talk with your guy <8D
    Don't nag me, jk. I'll get to it when I get to it. I also didn't know that you had a Drabble thread... but then again there are a lot of them out there now, huh? I started a movement, lol.
    That's kind of ironic! Since I went into my school as a History major and then switched from humanities to social science. ;3 My uni offers a humanities core build (with more English, cultural studies, history classes) for students of all majors, and I took it :D

But yeah, I am a history nerd ;_;
    I'm an Anthropology major. I'm getting an Illustration minor though, so it all kind of balances out...In a ways. xD; What about you?
    No problem. ^.^

You should make a PM list to tell users when a new chapter is up like "The Broken Promise".
    Sure I'll check it out!

I do have a story out right now, it's called Lines in the Sand. It's awesome how you are going through your reviewers like this. Very nice of you! :p
    Yeah its pretty quiet over there haha, hey i added you ;)
    30 oktober is a nice bday, Scorpio ftw! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…